Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26 & 27/07/14: Server Issues - Internet_Cannot_Connect - Please Be Patient

Azazelbishop

Question

are the game servers down keep getting (ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT)?

Edit Yaer: confirmed. DE are not at work atm and we cannot contact them. Let's hope it'll solve itself nicely. They'll be informed tomorrow if the problem persists.

Please, try to connect just once or twice in an hour to ease the server.

Official status about server issues: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/275479-late-saturdaysunday-login-issues/'>here

Just as the extraction-screen popped up with my newlyfound Kubrow egg..

Do you think it'll be still there when the servers are back up and running?

Aww dayum. Feel for ya buddy.

This same issue happened yesterday and resolved itself. Guessing (or hoping) it'll do the same today, provided the system doesn't get over-stressed from people spamming login attempts ^_^

EDIT* Freshly-baked Ogris? :P I gotta say, that sounds horrible.

Edited by Dualice

Game is so small. Developers are not even there for the game and much less for the players. I'm already 8am unable log into the game, and nothing has been resolved so far, no official pronouncement done. Spent with platinum to get the whole Saturday (and Sunday now) without being able to play. As it stands this game will always be small and will never go out in beta. It's a shame to have no developer on call for problems like this.
pfffff outburst

Every time I read something like this..I lose some more faith in humanity.

Really guys..have you ever tried to work?

Do you know what it means to work your a$$ off 7 days a week?

If you haven't, don't talk..you don't have the right.

Stop blaming and flaming... It's a free game so be happy they even take the time to solve it tommorow or in 2 days (idk)....

Uhm, no?  They still get money from plat purchases, optional, but they still do get $$.

Ive never heard of a legit game dev that takes weekends off.  This is the first that I have heard of this with DE and its a turn off.

The "well the game is down, wait till tomorrow" is the worst mentality.

Edited by cesmode

"login failed. Check your info", when i use Spotflux (VPN), the game login,c'mon guys, what is the problem?

you don't want players from other continent playing the game?

EDIT: 2 minutes later, Can't connect to the server ¬¬'

Edited by Victor2308

Im back in but im astounded that theres no one in the office for support...-- Ok, just got booted again.

I like warframe...but its amazing that the extreme fanbois will support a dev that has no weekend or off hour support of a live, 24x7 product under the guise of "we dont have the resources".  Maybe DE should invest in those resources before pumping out a live 24x7 online game.

Uhm, no?  They still get money from plat purchases, optional, but they still do get $$.

Ive never heard of a legit game dev that takes weekends off.  This is the first that I have heard of this with DE and its a turn off.

you pay taxes.

try to get into a public office on the weekends...they are closed.

But you pay taxes...

please people..be real?

please?

Buying plat is optional like u sayd so u don't have to so it's a free game....

you pay taxes.

try to get into a public office on the weekends...they are closed.

But you pay taxes...

please people..be real?

please?

Cops work on weekends. (paid via taxes)

Imagine if they said "Welp, see you guys on Monday. "  

Please please, tell me that no support on weekends is a GOOD thing...

Edited by cesmode

Ah, so the problem's still running.. Any idea when they plan on resolving this problem? I was pretty bummed out because I woke up early, excited, because my new rifle had just finished being crafted and I planned to go for some low level missions to level it and after, like, getting it to level 6 or 7 or something I get disconnected and this happens.. bummer. 

Went back up for about an hour, back down again.

I was pleased that it got "fixed" so quickly, but I just got disconnected while battling with The Harvester - I just got cheated out of The Detron, one of the rarest weapons in the game, and several members of my clan just got disconnected during the Steel Charge alert, which won't be there when they get back.

What kind of a company that offers a 24/7 service lets all it's staff members take their day off on the exact same day? Not even small-scale businesses do that.

Cops work on weekends. (paid via taxes)

Imagine if they said "Welp, see you guys on Monday. "  

Please please, tell me that no support on weekends is a GOOD thing...

we don't but it's a free game so why flame DE ...