Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excaliber Proto Armour Comeback Or A Nyx Nemisis Skin ([By Milanster101])

milanster101

My guess is that if it returns, it'll be for double the price, which would mean 300 plat.

Though, there's likely a higher chance for a Nemesis Nyx skin.

Im still hoping for a comeback of the proto armour not so mad about the nyx skin but it would be cool

i dont care about "special" things

i also dont care about whining egos of founders and about people which need "special" pixels to feel "special"

make all things avaliable for everybody and stop boring the hell out of me ... :-)

well, i wish you all luck, and hope for you all that "Protocalibur" returns at the 2nd anniversary.

If you excuse me, i take my Burston,Lex,Glaive, and protocalibur, and "Cosplay" as Hayden Tenno on mercury. for all the newbies out there.

well, i wish you all luck, and hope for you all that "Protocalibur" returns at the 2nd anniversary.

If you excuse me, i take my Burston,Lex,Glaive, and protocalibur, and "Cosplay" as Hayden Tenno on mercury. for all the newbies out there.

should change your user name to hayden tenno then tell people your a program glitch from another game with dark sector to back it up :)

Nemesis skin for Nyx isn't happening. You'd need to swap out the Skeleton and all the animations at the same time. After all, Nemesis was a male-form 'Frame with a female pilot.

yes but could DE create a nemisis nyx skin and just buff up nyx. i guess they would have to sort of make a new warframe but like with excaliber proto armour it isnt so similiar to normal excaliber like the imortal skin is so im not sure if nyx has an immortal skin but they would do something like they did with excaliber and maybe in the prosses DE would be indirectly making a male nyx for...... players that want a male nyx I guess?