Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excaliber Proto Armour Comeback Or A Nyx Nemisis Skin ([By Milanster101])

milanster101

I will agree that, the one time things in the marked do come back eventually, even even if it takes a few years... Just as previous past events and rewards be added as part of the new quest system... It be a shame all that awesome content is lost forever... I really support Steve when he mention his discontent at the one time event thing and all that work be lost in the vault... At least they started to open it up...it gives me hope for an even greater future! :)

I don't see why they shouldn't put the proto armor back in store for another 7 days or so (I already got mine,... but a lot of people didn't get the chance to do so. And don't compare it to the founders programm or excal prime. this is different.)

Volt nemesis skin? Hell yes.

Why Volt?

I understand that it was exclusive for pc players to get excalibur prime.  I get this.  But at the same time i think if DE would review our accounts on PS4 and see who actually logged into the game on the first week of the PS4s life we should have the opportunity to at least buy the Excalibur Prime frame.  It wouldnt hurt a damn thing.  In my opinion if they dont do it, its actually silly because they would make a ton of money off of it.  There not in breach of anything it is exclusive to founder pc players the new pc players cant get it.  But PS4 players who were there in that game the first week of its life deserve to get the frame as well.  Its still exclusive to pc.  But if they could check your ps4 account and see if you logged in on release week i think for a limited time those players should have the ability to buy Excalibur Prime for PS4.  Lets face it Excalibur is the main character of the game really.  Hes now got a statue and everything else.  Cmon DE give it up and make some money!

Ex pr and ex proto armor for console peasants users?No!NONONONO!

Ex pr and ex proto armor for console peasants users?No!NONONONO!

your right peasants lol.  Thats why you guys get all the bugs and we get the polished model huh.  I mean was that even necessary no one bashed your PC there.  I have a great PC but prefer to use it for work purposes and other.  It shouldnt bother you if something is made available for PS4 players you dont got to worry about it, i mean you play PC so you got it where other people dont.  Why the hell should you care what happens on the PS4 or the Xbox which is soon to come.  I mean i figured we were adults here but people want to put in some kind of garbage like this?  Peasants for all you know some of the people on here that your talking to make six figures or more.  I dont think any system or PC should have any games exclusive either it makes no difference to me as long as its available to me.  I mean that comment right there is loaded with intelligence. lol

I was just wondering if excaliber proto armour would ever make a comeback I reacently saw someone using the skin I asked and the player (name wont be mentioned... cause i forgot the name) and he said that it wasent for purchase anymore and was a once off buy so I was wondering if it would make a comeback or if DE would make a nyx nemisis skin from dark sector which i think is where the proto skin idea came from. So basically my questions is will the excaliber proto armour ever make a comeback and if not will a nyx nemisis skin be made

feel free to leave comments with your opinions on the matter

thank you

it is not coming back. ever. they might release the version for Nyx.

I was just wondering if excaliber proto armour would ever make a comeback I reacently saw someone using the skin I asked and the player (name wont be mentioned... cause i forgot the name) and he said that it wasent for purchase anymore and was a once off buy so I was wondering if it would make a comeback or if DE would make a nyx nemisis skin from dark sector which i think is where the proto skin idea came from. So basically my questions is will the excaliber proto armour ever make a comeback and if not will a nyx nemisis skin be made

feel free to leave comments with your opinions on the matter

thank you

No. They mentioned it was a one-time-deal.

Nyx? Why would you want something for her? She isn't Excalibur despite reusing the model for her.

It was a limited edition item with a terribly high price, but the designs are just really worth the take. Also, it's a Skin, not a limited edition Warframe nor an improvement at all.

just a skin isnt really accurate its almost a whole new Frame minus mod slots

your right peasants lol.  Thats why you guys get all the bugs and we get the polished model huh.  I mean was that even necessary no one bashed your PC there.  I have a great PC but prefer to use it for work purposes and other.  It shouldnt bother you if something is made available for PS4 players you dont got to worry about it, i mean you play PC so you got it where other people dont.  Why the hell should you care what happens on the PS4 or the Xbox which is soon to come.  I mean i figured we were adults here but people want to put in some kind of garbage like this?  Peasants for all you know some of the people on here that your talking to make six figures or more.  I dont think any system or PC should have any games exclusive either it makes no difference to me as long as its available to me.  I mean that comment right there is loaded with intelligence. lol

tumblr_ma1jo37MIN1rc3hgqo1_250.gif

every game that is out has some sort of exclusive content (Founders,limited timeframe). This game is no different.

Edited by Kartumterek

I stated an opinion on something not directed toward either one of these comments.  And you both stooped.  Its easy in todays society for someone to say these things over a computer.  Youve had your laughs i will be the better man and not say anything stupid or profane back.

tumblr_ma1jo37MIN1rc3hgqo1_250.gif

every game that is out has some sort of exclusive content (Founders,limited timeframe). This game is no different.

Proto skin was a one shot exclusive (according to DE at the time) this is one reason the 150P price for the skin was a worthwhile purchase for most. 

I do feel sorry for people that are unable to obtain exclusive content, however I stand by the part of the community that holds that exclusives should remain exclusive. Personally I don't really care, it's just a matter of people keeping their word, which i'm very much for.

Items like braton vandal, snipetron vandal, etc... should make their way back into circulation as they were never intended to be "exclusive."

I like the idea of a Proto Nyx. 

It would also be nice if exclusive skins/content were tradeable.

I don't see why they shouldn't put the proto armor back in store for another 7 days or so (I already got mine,... but a lot of people didn't get the chance to do so. And don't compare it to the founders programm or excal prime. this is different.)

Volt nemesis skin? Hell yes.

No. They mentioned it was a one-time-deal.

Nyx? Why would you want something for her? She isn't Excalibur despite reusing the model for her.

Nyx got some of her appearance from Nemesis of Dark Sector.

Proto Nyx.

288382_full.jpg