Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Warframe Powers [Warframe Balancing]

DeadVoid118

While I'm iffy right now on the combination attacks, I am interested in variations of powers like you listed at the bottom. Adding a bit more customization to the frame while staying in the same role. :)

All in the quest for true individualism!

Nice idea, but.. wy combine only 2 powers, in mission have 4 warframes, combine all to make ultimate combo Muahahahahahahaha

Radial time stopping javelins of fire.

Sorry, that would be definitely OP, also the cost for it if it would ever be implemented would have to be so insane huge, that Moon Clans could not afford to research those.

Mirage & Ash

Shuriken + Hall of Mirrors= Shuriken Massacre- creates doppelgangers to mimic Mirage's/Ash's every action which will also throw 1-3 shurikens to nearby enemies.

Smoke Screen + Sleight of Hand= Smoke Trap- throws down a smoke bomb, blinding nearby enemies, becoming invisible and rigging nearby items into irresistible traps for enemies.

Teleport + Eclipse= Teleport Buff- teleports to an enemy,bringing in Ash/Mirage for melee close combat, while also creating a double effect, in darkness Ash/Mirage takes less damage, in light he/she deals more damage.

Blade Storm + Prism= Laser Storm- attaches a laser emitting prism, onto Mirage/Ash, then going on a rampage and dealing lethal strikes to enemies within the radius while also dealing damage to enemies who get hit by the lasers on the prism.

Blade Storm + Hall of Mirrors= Hall of Blades- creates doppelgangers and goes on a rampage, delivering lethal combo hits on enemies

(not just a strike but like a combo on an enemy with the doppelgangers).

Mirage & Loki

Decoy + Hall of Mirrors= Hall of Decoys- summons a decoy with doppelgangers that mimic its every action, while also giving your self some mimicking clones.

Invisibility + Sleight of Hand= Invisible Hand- becomes invisible and rigs nearby items into irresistible traps for enemies.

Switch Teleport + Eclipse= Eclipse Trade- trades places with a target, whether a foe, decoy or even an ally, this gives Loki/Mirage the Eclipse effect (Light= more damage dealt, Darkness= less damage taken), if a decoy is traded, the decoy  gets also the Eclipse effect.

Radial Disarm + Prism= Prism Disarm- releases a laser-emitting prism that shoots out laser beams, if this is deactivated, it blinds nearby enemies and also releases an aura that removes enemy firearm, reverting them to melee combat.

Mirage & Ash

Shuriken + Hall of Mirrors= Shuriken Massacre- creates doppelgangers to mimic Mirage's/Ash's every action which will also throw 1-3 shurikens to nearby enemies.

Smoke Screen + Sleight of Hand= Smoke Trap- throws down a smoke bomb, blinding nearby enemies, becoming invisible and rigging nearby items into irresistible traps for enemies.

Teleport + Eclipse= Teleport Buff- teleports to an enemy,bringing in Ash/Mirage for melee close combat, while also creating a double effect, in darkness Ash/Mirage takes less damage, in light he/she deals more damage.

Blade Storm + Prism= Laser Storm- attaches a laser emitting prism, onto Mirage/Ash, then going on a rampage and dealing lethal strikes to enemies within the radius while also dealing damage to enemies who get hit by the lasers on the prism.

Blade Storm + Hall of Mirrors= Hall of Blades- creates doppelgangers and goes on a rampage, delivering lethal combo hits on enemies

(not just a strike but like a combo on an enemy with the doppelgangers).

Mirage & Loki

Decoy + Hall of Mirrors= Hall of Decoys- summons a decoy with doppelgangers that mimic its every action, while also giving your self some mimicking clones.

Invisibility + Sleight of Hand= Invisible Hand- becomes invisible and rigs nearby items into irresistible traps for enemies.

Switch Teleport + Eclipse= Eclipse Trade- trades places with a target, whether a foe, decoy or even an ally, this gives Loki/Mirage the Eclipse effect (Light= more damage dealt, Darkness= less damage taken), if a decoy is traded, the decoy  gets also the Eclipse effect.

Radial Disarm + Prism= Prism Disarm- releases a laser-emitting prism that shoots out laser beams, if this is deactivated, it blinds nearby enemies and also releases an aura that removes enemy firearm, reverting them to melee combat.

Updated

the Mirage/ash & Mirage/Loki ones, some of the abilities sound different from how I told it

did you try to write what I did or you decided to do it another way

I don't mind either way, just a question

New Ideas

Ember & Volt

Fireball + Shock= Lightning ball- shoots a ball of hot lightning, dealing electrical damage but leaving lingering flames on the ground, dealing heat damage to any that step on it.

Accelerant + Speed= Fast Accelerant- stuns nearby enemies and causes enemies to be more susceptible to heat damage, while also increasing speed & dexterity of nearby allies.

Fire Blast + Electric Shield= Fire Shield- creates a ring of fire & lightning that stops projectiles outside from entering inside the ring, if Volt/Ember shoots out of the ring deals both Heat & Electrical damage.

World on Fire + Overload= Overheat- releases an energy field of Heat & Electricity, shocking enemies with lightning from above and burning enemies with explosions from below, this deals more electrical damage when more electrical appliances are within the radius.

Volt & Saryn

Shock + Venom= Acid Lightning- shoots toxic lightning that stuns enemies and deals corrosive damage to them, slowly hurting them.

Speed + Molt= Evasion- leaves behind a shell of Volt's/Saryn's former self drawing enemy fire, while increasing Speed and Dexterity of Volt/Saryn & nearby allies.

Electric Shield + Contagion= Corrosion- puts Corrosive & Viral damage on Saryn's/Volt's melee, spreading a contagious disease and acid to enemies, when blocking deploys a corrosive shield.

Overload + Miasma= Corrosive Field- releases an energy field that poisons the air, dealing damage to enemies by the air and lightning, while disintegrating enemies by its corrosive effects.

thats all I got, again for now

the Mirage/ash & Mirage/Loki ones, some of the abilities sound different from how I told it

did you try to write what I did or you decided to do it another way

I don't mind either way, just a question

New Ideas

Ember & Volt

Fireball + Shock= Lightning ball- shoots a ball of hot lightning, dealing electrical damage but leaving lingering flames on the ground, dealing heat damage to any that step on it.

Accelerant + Speed= Fast Accelerant- stuns nearby enemies and causes enemies to be more susceptible to heat damage, while also increasing speed & dexterity of nearby allies.

Fire Blast + Electric Shield= Fire Shield- creates a ring of fire & lightning that stops projectiles outside from entering inside the ring, if Volt/Ember shoots out of the ring deals both Heat & Electrical damage.

World on Fire + Overload= Overheat- releases an energy field of Heat & Electricity, shocking enemies with lightning from above and burning enemies with explosions from below, this deals more electrical damage when more electrical appliances are within the radius.

Volt & Saryn

Shock + Venom= Acid Lightning- shoots toxic lightning that stuns enemies and deals corrosive damage to them, slowly hurting them.

Speed + Molt= Evasion- leaves behind a shell of Volt's/Saryn's former self drawing enemy fire, while increasing Speed and Dexterity of Volt/Saryn & nearby allies.

Electric Shield + Contagion= Corrosion- puts Corrosive & Viral damage on Saryn's/Volt's melee, spreading a contagious disease and acid to enemies, when blocking deploys a corrosive shield.

Overload + Miasma= Corrosive Field- releases an energy field that poisons the air, dealing damage to enemies by the air and lightning, while disintegrating enemies by its corrosive effects.

thats all I got, again for now

Some of your powers were grammatically errored, so I fixed them, or some of your powers were too under-powered/over-powered so I carried the idea to where it would work.

I have questions, if we plop say a loki/excalibur skill and combine those suckers is it a unique skill just for the frame loki, or can the skill be shared between the two?

The thing about having a limit of 4 skills to choose from, makes the warframe stand out and different. If we are able to equip said 'combination' skills on the same two warframes, how do the other warframes stand sepperate from the others?

Are the skills you combine going to be different depending on the frame you equip it on? Like are you going to choose what frame will be using the skill before you 'fuse' the two? IF you choose the other frame is that skill going to be it's own for just that frame only?

I have questions, if we plop say a loki/excalibur skill and combine those suckers is it a unique skill just for the frame loki, or can the skill be shared between the two?

The thing about having a limit of 4 skills to choose from, makes the warframe stand out and different. If we are able to equip said 'combination' skills on the same two warframes, how do the other warframes stand sepperate from the others?

Are the skills you combine going to be different depending on the frame you equip it on? Like are you going to choose what frame will be using the skill before you 'fuse' the two? IF you choose the other frame is that skill going to be it's own for just that frame only?

We aren't talking about a new skill that you equip its more like having two warframes use abilities at same time in mission and you get the option to have the skills combine.

It can be shared between the two.

They will only share powers with each other, and the powers will still have some base part of the original abilities.

No, it can be equipped on both just by creating a single card, however in some cases the ability will act differently.

We aren't talking about a new skill that you equip its more like having two warframes use abilities at same time in mission and you get the option to have the skills combine.

You are wrong. He is correct. Read the actual thread please.

It can be shared between the two.

They will only share powers with each other, and the powers will still have some base part of the original abilities.

No, it can be equipped on both just by creating a single card, however in some cases the ability will act differently.

hmm...it's interesting, but I'd rather have cards unique to the frame as a hole, seems like it would get rid of the point of having more then one frame.