Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eather Daggers Or Dual Eathers, What Do You Choose?

Gryphticon

Question

This is a debate on what to buy/craft, the dual eather daggers or the dual eathers.

I've had a hard time deciding so I'll just ask here:

Votes:

Daggers:

Dual:8

PS: It isn't even a suggestion >.> Why the hell does people -1 this??? This is absurd...

Edited by Gryphticon

<p>Ok, I build the dual eathers, I'll say to you guys how it is :) Seems there's going to be mroe dmg on infested</p>

Yeah I'm really hoping for that (since we have the "infectious" sword Mire) and I'll be using it on Ember for maximum Infected face ripping.

I'd go dual, better damage and reach. As for the -1, I've no clue, so I just put a +1 to even it out ;)

They have the same damage o.O

According to the numbers posted on the weapons, the sword/dagger is faster than the dagger/dagger....?

Is this a typo or is it just like that....?

The video in this thread

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/27899-video-dual-vipers-ether-daggers-and-ether-sword-gameplay-thoughts/

makes it look like the daggers are faster.... 

1:57 shows daggers ignore armor, 10:46 shows sword/dagger ignoring armor as well

They have the same damage o.O

According to the numbers posted on the weapons, the sword/dagger is faster than the dagger/dagger....?

Is this a typo or is it just like that....?

The video in this thread

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/27899-video-dual-vipers-ether-daggers-and-ether-sword-gameplay-thoughts/

makes it look like the daggers are faster.... 

1:57 shows daggers ignore armor, 10:46 shows sword/dagger ignoring armor as well

I felt the Ether Swords were much more effective. I guess it is hard to 'feel' by watching the vid, but they seemed more successful.

Whats your opinion Fangs vs Ether swords im an ash so what  will be better for me to use

P.S: i alredy have fangs bp and mats just need the 20k credits to build

That's a tough one. If the Ether swords can hit that hard unmodded and the fangs still require two hits at level 22 to take down the same level grineer, then I think i am going to be using my Dual Ethers more, as they already seem pretty quick. As far as daggers go though, I much prefer the Fang of the Ether daggers. I think the Ether daggers may be bugged.

It seems the swords and daggers may be bugged in that the swords have the armour penetration meant for the daggers.

If this is true then the swords will probably be nerfed by having the armour penetration removed and the daggers buffed by being given the armour penetration.

Well after watching the video I'll also say get the swords.

Edited by Seraphim_ZA