Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Discount For Sever Issue

Holllup

Their not obligated to give us anything for something out of their control, this isn't because of a patch they did or a server reset or anything on that order, this is because of an outside group/individual targeting them. You have no right to demand anything from DE.

If I have any say in it I won't allow DE to give any compensation for this event because it is not their fault.

HAH. Won't allow. Whether the server issues are their fault or not, it's their decision if they wanna give out anything. They should however compensate for boosters. Their fault or not, people aren't getting what they paid for.

can someone lock this down before the discussion gets out of hand ?

@FigsAndMice:

Working over the weekend happens, been there done that, I just feel bad for DE, update 14 while adding alot of good stuff has been consuming their time almost 100% fix this fix that . I just hoped they would have a ful weekend to rest for the first time after U14 became available ^^.

these guys acting like they never get free plat discount at daily login reward. i just asked for the same thing. DE does it everyday, right. that's business, you keep your client happy. specially when it wont cost you S#&$.

+ it's ok to work during the weekend. people play and buy plats during weekedn right?

Edited by Holllup

Would you go to a supermarket and demand a discount on their products because the carts aren't well oiled and you have to push harder ? Think about asking the store admin for a discount or for bonus points on your shopping card because of that and then apply it here. It is a whole different situation but this is how it sounds. And every corporation has minor problems like this from time to time just be patient and wait and do something else at the moment.

addendum : Booster compensation would be the right thing though.

Edited by Hedgehog

if DE gives u 100p, it doesnt take anything away from DE. it's just a number that represent. the game cost money, discount, players buy plats. and boom they are still making money.

They actually have given 50 plat to everyone after one particular bit of downtime. Could happen again, but frankly I don't think that's what the people here in this thread are getting angry about.

It's not the fact that you want compensation. It's the fact that you're asking for it.

If DE does give something, it should be a nice gesture - not a mandatory one. Yeah, downtime sucks, but that's the fact of life for -any- online game. When it happens, it happens.

It's obviously not due to DE having bad servers, because they don't. The servers stay up consistently, and rarely do I even notice severe server lag (Keep in mind, in game mission lag is due to the host, NOT the server.) This means that this down time was something not normal. If it persists, DE will more than likely find reason to compensate. But that's up to them, not us.

I miss the good old Closed Beta. Community was way better back then, now we have THIS

We have ´´THIS´´ what?  What´s wrong if I want my booster back if I can´t play? Some of us work for that money that we spend in game.Not all of us have rich parents! And what´s with the Closed Beta elitism?

Edited by Coach-Aprax

these guys acting like they never get free plat discount at daily login reward. i just asked for the same thing. DE does it everyday, right. that's business, you keep your client happy. specially when it wont cost you S#&$.

+ it's ok to work during the weekend. people play and buy plats during weekedn right?

Considering they have a login reward without goals to earn it meaning I can just log in, claim the reward, then quit, they're being generous enough. Asking for a plat discount just because of a server issue is plain greedy. It's almost as comparable as giving 5$ to the same homeless man every day for a few days and then he expects you to give him 5$ every day. Being generous was when players got a legendary core for compensation for reducing a mods rank from 10 to 5. This is honestly just being greedy.

It's not the fact that you hope DE will give a plat discount for the servers issues. It's the fact that you're asking them to give a discount out. I see it generous enough that DE gives compensation for changes to games or major errors such as the recent mass kubrow batches dying by giving kubrow items in return for the error. Most companies send a note out saying they're sorry the issue has happened and that's it.

Edited by Helsiege

Good lord this community.

Makes sense actually, i was planning on doing lots of things today online, but the game is too broken to even play.

Not to mention that it was sunday, day that most people that work want to play warframe.

Edited by Glasglow

We have ´´THIS´´ what?  What´s wrong if I want my booster back if I can´t play? Some of us work for that money that we spend in game.Not all of us have rich parents! 

So what makes you think im not working? I work atleast 9 hours a day (plus overtime), 5-6 days a week. Sry to burst your bubble that everyone who doesn't want free stuff for doing nothing is a kid with rich parents. I just hate greedy people who want free stuff for everything. So you couldn't play for a day? So what. Its something different if you purchased a booster. That should be refunded. But if you haven't spent anything...

Would you go to a supermarket and demand a discount on their products because the carts aren't well oiled and you have to push harder ? Think about asking the store admin for a discount or for bonus points on your shopping card because of that and then apply it here. It is a whole different situation but this is how it sounds. And every corporation has minor problems like this from time to time just be patient and wait and do something else at the moment.

addendum : Booster compensation would be the right thing though.

what dude? where do u live. Go to walmart or any big store, buy a clothe, show them where the clothe is even a little bit dirty and u get a discount. no talking.

go to publix and show them that they sell something more expensive than any other supermarket and they lower the price for u.

Buy a food from a restaurant in the US. even the chinese restaurant. tell them that u didnt like the food they served, you and u get a discount for next purchase.

It's business, you wanna keep your customers. u want them to keep buying and never stop buying.

Aeria give discount on your first purchase and you got 3 days to use it. It's a way for you to buy from them again rigth away. There is nothing wrong with discount, you make money from it

Edited by Holllup

So what makes you think im not working? I work atleast 9 hours a day (plus overtime), 5-6 days a week. Sry to burst your bubble that everyone who doesn't want free stuff for doing nothing is a kid with rich parents. I just hate greedy people who want free stuff for everything. So you couldn't play for a day? So what. Its something different if you purchased a booster. That should be refunded. But if you haven't spent anything...

Free? discount is not free. You actually pay a little bit less. When you got a discount at the login reward, dont u take it?

Server issues because devs are working hard? Let's punish them and try to get out with some free plat.

I AM NOT SARCASTIC.

Plus

Hey, there's a 75% off plats compensation thingy up on login . .

You have a chance to get 25%/50%/75% everyday you login. This communauty has reached the top.

See what you have done DE? This is what being nice and constantly compensating people does. It makes people greedy.

To many white knights here , really to much  , even If i dont care about that plats discount , I also dislike people like you playing white knights in forum

what you want? De being Arrogant , stop caring about theire games and customer? If that what make you happy then you have alot of games compagnies that would enjoy you to have as ignorant/fool in theire database as customer