Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

currently happening to me as well and to see that there is a vaughban helmet on pluto available, makes it more frustrating for people who want to make this frame. PLEASE FIX IT OR ROLL BACK THE HOT FIX OR SOMETHING. 

Edited by Grimlock72

I received the same error message today. My Warframe crashed yesterday while I was engaged in battle with General Sargas Ruk for orokin cells.

My error message:
" Login failed. Could not connect to server. (ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT) "

I've been having this problem with that error code for 72+ hours now. However, if I connect to my neighbor's internet connection (with her permission, which is a different provider than mine) I can log in. If I try to log in from anywhere that is provided by Time Warner Cable, I can't log. What's up with that?

I had the same issue was playing and got logged out and haven't been able to log back in since. The official error i am getting according to the ee.logs is "40.612 Script [info]: Login failed.HttpSendRequest failed (ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT)" I have tired most of the posted solutions and to no avail, i have the latest version of windows and the warframe updates. Not sure what happened but I hope it gets fixed quickly

I'm pretty sure we just need to wait this one out. By the looks of it it seems they are trying to fix it because every once in a while i can log on and play a couple matches before I get the error MSG again. I predict that it will be fixed tonight or early morning.

It is apparent DE gave up on Warframe. Still having this issue, along with other extreme instability issues every corner in the game since U14. I work in a tech firm and signs like this is apparent that DE is going under.

Tons and tons of bugs, no addressing of feedback, this is when you know the company's done.

There are well over 10,000 posts of feedback in the bug forums and the devs simply do not have the time/are not capable/could not be bothered.

ATM the PC version is absolutely pushed back to the pre-Alpha stage. Guess they all didn't care since the PWE buyout went public.

Fun times, but too unstable and now bugs just snowballed too much to seriously consider this game.

You're really stupid. You cant expect everything after a *major* update to be working fine...stop. Just @(*()$ stop

Same issue today ((ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT))  Worked fine last night, internet is running great however continnually get internet cannot connect error, ocassionaly when i get passed login everything runs great until mission completetion, then it kicks me back to login.

Well, there goes my login rewards. I've been trying all afternoon and I cant. If indeed Perfect World Entertainment did buy out DE, then I'm done anyway. PWE is the absolute worst. I'd rather back Ubisoft or the dreaded EA. I won't play a pay to win game. We all know that's what PWE does.

Of course, until I can confirm that PWE did indeed buy out DE, I'mma keep trying to log in.

Edited by grieverheart