Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revised Warframe Update Name

Dark5eiD

It's getting boring with you people criticizing this update so much to be honest...

Yes the update came with bugs but that is because the update was so big and game changing, other updates came with bugs but because the changes were smaller the bugs were less noticeable :/

It's getting boring with you people criticizing this update so much to be honest...

Yes the update came with bugs but that is because the update was so big and game changing, other updates came with bugs but because the changes were smaller the bugs were less noticeable :/

i understand this is the biggest update and yadaa yadaa yadaa. this is really the first time i have said anything about it at all. but it is extremely frustrating not even being able to log in let alone all of the other bugs on top. i realize they are fixing them and i am glad that they are. but it does not make the situation anymore enjoyable or less frustrating :(

Considering how many "Triple A" Games seem to come out loaded with bugs today, I appreciate the fact that usually DE fixes these bugs in a matter of days. Where as some developers tend to take weeks or months to fix sometimes game-breaking bugs. It is one of the many reasons I have stuck with this game for over a year now.

i understand this is the biggest update and yadaa yadaa yadaa. this is really the first time i have said anything about it at all. but it is extremely frustrating not even being able to log in let alone all of the other bugs on top. i realize they are fixing them and i am glad that they are. but it does not make the situation anymore enjoyable or less frustrating :(

The log in is the DDoS attack.

U14 bugs and the current login issues are completely unrelated. Have you read nothing of the recent DDoS attacks?

where did i say they were related? my quote "but it is extremely frustrating not even being able to log in let alone all of the other bugs on top"