The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sechura And Heiracon Are No More

Nijuroku

The whining these Dark Sectors cause is just delicious.

Yeah...

Dark Sectors have brought nothing but whine. I stay away from conflicts entirely; it isn't worth the credits to be so close to that much rage and clench.

It's completely sameified Warframe.

I don't stay away from DS beacuse of the whine. I just simply ignore it. I support who I want and what I want. I do not need to post about it.

PvP can be really fun and bring something new to the table. If you are running a team with friends / alliance members it's really fun.

Also Sechura stil gives the same XP as always, so no matter for me. As others said before me, Void gives better creds. I support those who pay the most, because that's what benefits me. In both short and long run.

I fear for what happens next to our beloved solar rails and the good-guy Space Confederation.

Lords of the East is mobilizing against Space Confederation in Assur.

Soon, we might lose our last possible "free" solar rail. 

What may have caused the loss of the Dark Sectors in Pluto was the gameplay change and the coincidental DDoS attacks. 

Now, look. I'm not pointing fingers in here. Don't blame me if I sound like I am. 

We must stay vigilant and defend Assur. We have no idea what Lords of the East plans to do with Assur. 

If it's at all still possible, Space Confederation might be able to retake the Pluto Dark Sectors. 

Cheers to the good-guy Gregs!

LotE have a free rail in Ceres that provides high XP and the same amount of credits.

Anyway, I'm kinda pissed that this thread isn't locked/closed like mine was, and I was given a warning point for it.

That aside, it does suck, yes, that the rail was lost. I wish that Dark Sector conflicts weren't so laggy/buggy and completely one-sided. The defenders can easily camp the spawns of the attackers. This is turning into another Eclipse thing, I bet, and people are showing just how loyal they are by taking free, easy credits.

This will come down to whether the tax rate is sustainable or not.  I'm not going to play a dark sector with a 75% tax rate, but I will play a rail mission for 100k+.  If enough players think that way, then their battlepay reserves will be drained and ICE will fall.  If enough people play Hiercon (or whatever it's called) for the XP despite the huge tax rate, then the periodic crazy high battlepay during conflicts will continue and I will continue to avoid Hiercon (or whatever it's called).

Not such a bad situation, really.