Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo Moves Discovered

Nevrmoor

Quickest way to get around maps?

*Air kick* > Slide (whilst holding W + Ctrl) > Still holding onto W press Jump >> Ctrl (Goes back to *airkick-slide*)

Rinse and repeat

EDIT: The entire time never let go of W

EDIT 2: Basically once you've done the first air kick > slide, you're alternating between pressing Jump and Crouch

Edited by GoodCookGook

I think i saw something new today, i was sliding down a stairs into an enemy and i dont know what i did (melee orso with the fists) but it looks like i grabbed an enemy and did a backwards takedown or something.

Was i hallucinating or has anyone else seen something similar ;)

Edited by Ben2m

I think i saw something new today, i was sliding down a stairs into an enemy and i dont know what i did (melee orso with the fists) but it looks like i grabbed an enemy and did a backwards takedown or something.

Was i hallucinating or has anyone else seen something similar ;)

where you detected yet?

Not sure if bug or feature, i managed to get the spin attack and the downward strike going off right after each other, was practicing those moves and by accident i hit a wall and did the downward strike in mid air, and the downward strike right when the spin animation was over.

See you in Space, Cowboy!

you CAN do that, but its its tricky

its: airslide> melee >let go of duck > melee

i made a video about this a few days ago.

its about 27 seconds in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EztuLkzDKVw

on another note:

the jumpheight and jumpdistance are like this:

height: walljump >>> slidejump>>> airslide

distance: walljump>airslide>melee >>> walljump >>> airslide>melee(>melee) >>> slidejump >>> airslide

hope this guide gets the biggest evar

Askuriel

Haha I've made a lot of the simpler ones on my own, such as the continuous air-kick slide jump repeat, and my friend and I would call the air-kick>slide>spin jump> Melee ground move "The Legendary Tenno Spinny Stomp Technique"

Guessing this will boost the amount of master alien space ninjas around here.

Good on you for making the thread OP, glad it got stickied too.

here's a rather obvious one..

Vert WW >> release jumb >> *Backflip* >> turn camera away from wall >> Crouch >> * Dragon Kick* >> floor *Slide* >> jump *front flip* >> melee or whatever

and of course the endless slide/flip combo..

Sprint>> crouch *slide* >> jump *front flip* >> now crouch mid air *Dragon Kick* >> Hold..Floor *slide* >> Jump *Front Flip* ...and so on till you can't feel your fingers..

you can connect those two together so that you can jump off a wall at the start of the map..and keep sliding to the finish line :D

finally, do you guys know that front flips can be done stationary..without running an inch?? .. or it's just me being a noob?

i just connected 4/5 front flips to each other on landing and it looked Parkour-Bad &#! :D

Edited by Skilful_Scalpel

here's a rather obvious one..

Vert WW >> release jumb >> *Backflip* >> turn camera away from wall >> Crouch >> * Dragon Kick* >> floor *Slide* >> jump *front flip* >> melee or whatever

and of course the endless slide/flip combo..

Sprint>> crouch *slide* >> jump *front flip* >> now crouch mid air *Dragon Kick* >> Hold..Floor *slide* >> Jump *Front Flip* ...and so on till you can't feel your fingers..

you can connect those two together so that you can jump off a wall at the start of the map..and keep sliding to the finish line :D

finally, do you guys know that front flips can be done stationary..without running an inch?? .. or it's just me being a noob?

i just connected 4/5 front flips to each other on landing and it looked Parkour-Bad &#! :D

Yup!!! You can do that standing front flip with shift+spacebar. or sprint+jump.

You can also do the forward flip vertical or horizontal wall runs. Just double tap shift while doing a wall run.

Yup!!! You can do that standing front flip with shift+spacebar. or sprint+jump.

You can also do the forward flip vertical or horizontal wall runs. Just double tap shift while doing a wall run.

yeah, that last one is nice..but to make it more clear, double tap shift, then release space..it doesn't have to be quick also, you can release the space bar a full second or two after double tapping shift..

yeah, that last one is nice..but to make it more clear, double tap shift, then release space..it doesn't have to be quick also, you can release the space bar a full second or two after double tapping shift..

Oh right. yes you are absolutely right. Thanks!

Hi guys, I noticed MentosFTW was discussing slide cancelling and he wrote that it doesn't work well up hills, just wanted to clarify that it works uphill, it's downhill that you'll encounter issues as you'll end up airborne.

Also wanted to let you guys know I'm starting a series of Youtube tutorials to break all these techniques down (and some original ones that I haven't seen documented here) to help Tennos get more out of their Warframe.  :)

Here's the first ep, which shows slide cancels: 

Hope you guys like it, over the coming weeks I'll be covering wall-running (vert and horizontal), melee combos/techniques, and weapon-specific techniques.  Subscribe if you wanna see moar. :3

Moving caster - use an ability with cast time while sliding to move while casting. If you keep your ctrl key press down, you will resume sliding and can flip after the cast. Good for chaining an ability with an escape etc.

I've found that with Slash Dash and Loki's invisibility, it helps a lot if you jump before casting, as you keep your momentum while in the air. Unfortunately this doesn't work for Ash's Smoke Bomb.

I've found that with Slash Dash and Loki's invisibility, it helps a lot if you jump before casting, as you keep your momentum while in the air. Unfortunately this doesn't work for Ash's Smoke Bomb.

Oh but i wish it did!! I wish I could cast Ember's fireball and Overheat without losing momentum while jumping, sliding and wall running. Would help keep the pace of gameplay.

I like the stationary animations. But save those for when the characters are standing still.

Edited by RawGritz

Hi guys, I noticed MentosFTW was discussing slide cancelling and he wrote that it doesn't work well up hills, just wanted to clarify that it works uphill, it's downhill that you'll encounter issues as you'll end up airborne.

xD I realized this but was too lazy to correct myself.

Haha all good :P

Here you go guys, I made a video on Slam Cancels for y'all.  It's not entirely about combo moves, but it has some in it.

Let me know what you think!  Feedback is always welcome :)

That was great. I may just have to try out another heavy weapon for that infinite slam flip loop.