The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 U14 [Megathread]

(PSN)ryanaita44

Now be grateful we bug tested a lot of the crap in that update!

>:(

Bug tested for PC. Does not mean that bugs will not occur on PS4 as previous builds have shown. Breeding Ground in between would have been nice. I'll settle for Diablo, Destiny and Christmas tree.

Bug tested for PC. Does not mean that bugs will not occur on PS4 as previous builds have shown. Breeding Ground in between would have been nice. I'll settle for Diablo, Destiny and Christmas tree.

Diablo? Good choice.

Destiny isn't here yet, so quit saying "I'll play that instead"

also I don't understand what you mean by christmas tree...

The only thing that seems better is solar map navigation - as in node select itself. Right now this is broken, barely functioning interface that is nauseating to use and would only be ok for mouse or touchscreen. Everything else seems like added frustration and unpleasantness. New pets in particular seems like the most annoying mastery fodder to grind, way worse than Spectra or MK-1 braton.

I really only look forward to fire mods from the event which I could really use if I still care about this game at this point. A lot of games I'm interested in are coming out August-September, and Warframe is not exactly treating us well or even on an acceptable level. We got no founders primes and no exclusive primes, exclusive syandana looks insulting.. I'll be honest at this point I'm only checking on this game because I've spent a lot of money on it.

But then again I'm starting to get back into Solforge. A huge time sink, and more importantly a rewarding one - every single card in the game is obtainable. Takes hundreds of dollars or months of playing potentially, but boy it is rewarding to come back and find a whole new set of cards released. With themed decks containing them added to the store. I'd say that's opposite for Warframe. Imagine someone coming back and thinking - hey, I've missed vipers wraith, gorgon wraith, event mods, account migration - might as well quit this stupid game for good. I've realized I've just compared a card game to a co-op TPS, but thing is one punishing and alienating new players and players who don't play constantly while another does everything to welcome new and returning players.

Good like surviving off 500 elitists playing on PC, DE. This is where you will end up.

Diablo? Good choice.

Destiny isn't here yet, so quit saying "I'll play that instead"

also I don't understand what you mean by christmas tree...

What I am saying is: Before U14 hits PS4, Diablo will be out (August 19th) and that is what i will be playing then, whilst playing that, Bungie will be working hard on Destiny and release it in September (11th).

I never said "I'll play that instead" ;)

Also, Christmas tree, that was sarcasm for the fact that it takes DE so long to release U14 and if they had half a brain they would have released Breeding Ground as an interim seeing it was near completion on PS4. 

Why isn't this thread more popular?

Is it because no one can find it?

I've seen other threads locked because of this thread being "the megathread'', or "  For the love of Lotus, please do like two seconds of searching next time, if you did you'd see that there is a megathread about this, and that this has been answered."  by(PS4)SCP-100912

I only found this because I am following this topic. I've searched and cant find it . I've even searched the exact name of the thread

"Ps4 U14 Megathread"

Why cant i find it?

Is It being censored?  

Maybe if I put enough of the key words in this it will show up for others to find.   PS4   U14   MEGATHREAD

Why cant i search PS4 or U14?

I've seen other threads locked because of this thread being "the megathread'', or "  For the love of Lotus, please do like two seconds of searching next time, if you did you'd see that there is a megathread about this, and that this has been answered."  by(PS4)SCP-100912

I only found this because I am following this topic. I've searched and cant find it . I've even searched the exact name of the thread

"Ps4 U14 Megathread"

Why cant i find it?

Is It being censored?  

Maybe if I put enough of the key words in this it will show up for others to find.   PS4   U14   MEGATHREAD

This is by far THE WORST forum setup for any game I have ever seen. The search is terrible and anything that is not PC gets buried so deep nobody can find it.

The cert process is only part of the problem, and is in place to protect the users in this case, bugs on the PS4 could kill the console as seen in the past.

I don't agree with Steve's comment: "Unfortunately PS4 is always going to be behind because of cert and localisation."

As a developer, if you know that localisation is such an issue then make sure you get it right before submitted for cert. I understand that mistakes are being made however in such cases you could be extra vigilant and get it peer checked before submitting.

He openly admitted that they had breeding ground near completion but did not submit: "I think the big mistake we made was getting Breeding Grounds very close to done on PS4, but then we saw all the massive changes being made in U14, and we made the wrong decision to hold off on Breeding Grounds until U14."

Those massive changes would be add a big timeframe between updates (as seen), so why hold of on adding new content that people can enjoy while you work on this massive update. It makes no sense, specially if it is near completion. It has caused all this frustration amongst your players and has caused people to leave the game and many more to follow with some very good new titles coming when U14 is due.

They made a decision and PS4 players are yet again suffering for it by having to wait yet again for new content. This is nothing new and is an ongoing debate which just keeps going in a circle where people blame Sony for the delay. I agree, the cert does delay it for a small bit, however what allot fail to understand is that in order to certify something it has to be submitted and THAT is in hand of DE. 

I agree but 1 thing isn't true,were not suffering,were eagerly awaiting 9/9/14.....its to late

"Ps4 U14 Megathread"

Why cant i find it?

Is It being censored?  

This thread would be popular,but it wont show in recent topics,and besides after we all played the "Destiny beta".........well update 14,just dosent matter like it should anymore,it will probably be the last update that really matters to ps4 players,not all of us....but a lot of us,so whenever it does drops,it'll be just a bit of fresh air,but its too late,DE should have listened to ps4 players a long time ago and release content "every 2 weeks" to keep us engaged,weather it be an "event" or some new weapon,ps4 players knows whats coming and are tired of waiting on updates,it simply just takes to long and in order to not get bored with the game,some players just stop playing....so sad because its a great game that the ps4 community has supported just like pc players,and yes if offered we would have laid  down dough to get "founder status"even if its a free to play game,we still fell a little jaded. sorry DE....jus saying

Edited by (PS4)karpomusick