The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

De Please Fix This, I Can't Even Play

-Ozymandias-

What hardware do you play warframe on ? Did you update drivers recently ? May your hardware be throttling ? for most of us, it looks fine...

Edit: the game, not your screenshots, i feel your pain.

Edited by Nero9937

What hardware do you play warframe on ? Did you update drivers recently ? May your hardware be throttling ? for most of us, it looks fine...

Edit: the game, not your screenshots, i feel your pain.

Turn down your settings mate.

Also you may want to update drivers and such.

did both

i'm able to play other games at max settings just fine

Edit: post #666

Edited by -HB-Angainor

If your running a nvidia dedicated GPU and an intel intergrated GPU, make sure your running the nvidia one in the control panel. Other than that, no clue.

Unless he's running an old system, Intel stuff shouldn't be a problem...at least not a 3fps problem (my HD3000 runs the game fine, 40-60 fps...unless the game found a way to use my GTX670 which wasn't active at that time AFAIK)

OP, what are you system specs?

I know how it feels. I think this game isn't well optimized. i always get 60 fps but suddenly my fps drops to 10 for about 20 seconds. well i can say it's not my hardware problem because it occurs when ever it feels like.

it's been happening ever since a couple hotfixes ago...terrible lag, extremly terrible fps drops (as shown), multiple crashes, bugs, etc, etc

Actually this sortof has been happening to me too, until recently my fps never dropped below 60, and maxes out at 400+, but recently I've been having fps drops to 30 in the void, heck mirage's hall of mirrors + angstrum can drop my fps to 15, which really shouldn't happen with my specs.