The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 5.3 - "Blazing Embers"

[DE]Steve

Theres anyplace we can see what change in the little patches?

Today patch improved the portuguese translation, put the lasers doors back and put more bullets in afuris maximum ammo, right?

They also added 2 melee weapons to the market, nerfed the HEK and Gorgon a bit and it seems that there are more of those big infested in missions.

need to do more drop rate orokin orokin catalyst and reactor for 4 days I got 2 plan dark dagger and sword of fire 2 of the plan is the order bothers me, do have a plan that would please the catalyst and the reactor dropped from bosses can even increase the complexity of their and the chance to make less

need to do more drop rate orokin orokin catalyst and reactor for 4 days I got 2 plan dark dagger and sword of fire 2 of the plan is the order bothers me, do have a plan that would please the catalyst and the reactor dropped from bosses can even increase the complexity of their and the chance to make less

I... what?

I... what?

then the chance of a catalyst or reactor increases if the beat with the bosses and get such a farm boss, for all things sundry knocked out all the parts that are needed .. or almost everything, and what to do next is not clear .. well at least some variety knock catalyst or reactor, I think it would be a good idea.

then the chance of a catalyst or reactor increases if the beat with the bosses and get such a farm boss, for all things sundry knocked out all the parts that are needed .. or almost everything, and what to do next is not clear .. well at least some variety knock catalyst or reactor, I think it would be a good idea.

No one has any idea what you're saying.... Or at least, I don't, and neither does Foltheon.

No one has any idea what you're saying.... Or at least, I don't, and neither does Foltheon.

It's kind of sad that you have no idea what he is trying to say, even though, English is not my first language yet I'm pretty certain that I do know what he is trying to spew through his whatever broken translation thingy.

The thing he wants to say is, he tried to get an Orokin Catalyst for 4 days. In the meantime he got couple of blueprints. It bothers him, that he got multiple blueprints of the same item yet still no Orokin Catalyst he was looking for. He also suggest to add OC to the list of items that boss drops, this way, it can be achieved other way rather by farming alert missions.

I personally do not find it a good idea, as it will be probably the most farmed zone ever. I would still stick with my idea on the last page, it provides more variety to the missions and people who actually want to get somewhat specific item, can hope for getting it due to joining a mission that offers 'em a reward from their genre of interest.

Edited by PureHostility

It's kind of sad that you have no idea what he is trying to say, even though, English is not my first language yet I'm pretty certain that I do know what he is trying to spew through his whatever broken translation thingy.

I'm amazed you understood what he was trying to say, PureHostility! It sounds like Google Translate or something from the original language.

Might I suggest that if English is not your first language and you think people might not understand, to include your original message in your original language and then put the Google Translate version below it. So it's kinda like "poor man's" subtitles. That way, someone else who speaks your language could help get your message across, if need be.