Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 5.3 - "Blazing Embers"

[DE]Steve

I love this update. However. Im [Excalibur lvl29] having reduced shield capacity problems. Before update i had +600 shield capacity but after update its switching betwen 165 and 315. Other players seem having same issues as me because i never revived so many people before :P

I love this update. However. Im [Excalibur lvl29] having reduced shield capacity problems. Before update i had +600 shield capacity but after update its switching betwen 165 and 315. Other players seem having same issues as me because i never revived so many people before :P

that still feels more fun now with shield reduced, before the last wipe I used to play a Rhino with around 2k Shield, I'd just stand in the middle of fight shotting everything I see... right now I'm still stuck on Volt waiting finish building my Rhino but yeah already had to take cover and be more cautions since begining ;)

I love the new changes to the pro system, even the shield drop (was at 500+ before) so the hit down to about 300 is nothing to me personally.

But I do have a slight issue with the new blueprints and how they drop, and that is the fac tthey are alart only.

This creates a small issue as alerts don't happen as often as most would like.

Rather I would add the ablitiy to buy those overcharge systems with credits,

A good margin would be to have the battleframe ones much higher thent he weapon ones.

This would give a user a reason to want to buy plat.

But over all this breaks down the idea of having the cash shop as a whole...

So rather I believe it would be best to give bosses a "Chance" to drop an extra blueprint from time to time, likely much much lower then the frame/weapon prints. This would give more people a chance to get them, rather then being based on just alarts alone.

I also believe we should have atleast three Frame slots by defult, it gives players alittle more choice to take 1 or 2 of their fav frames, and still test out other ones if they want.

But other then my personal feelings, loving the new update. and very much enjoying the game

Overall I really like this latest patch, especially the Ember power redesign. Having lots of fun with that now.

The only issue that's bothering me now are the alert missions. With the melee weapons and Orokin items added to the list of mystery items, the chances to get something good have been reduced even further. Considering I have only ever had a single Alert mission with a mystery item, I don't want to imagine how long it will take to get just one of the swords and I simply don't want to play THAT much. At least make mystery items a guaranteed alert reward. Maybe add some 'common' mystery items to balance thigns out a bit, but currently this change feels extremely frustrating.

Thank you and noted: we'll tweak this a bit. Obviously the Orokin Blueprints were a big change and we wanted to make sure we didn't flood with them. Will check the tables this weekend and give it some love.

hopefully this includes the ability to craft more than one catalyst/reactor at the same time.

Thank you and noted: we'll tweak this a bit. Obviously the Orokin Blueprints were a big change and we wanted to make sure we didn't flood with them. Will check the tables this weekend and give it some love.

Btw Steve can you look into the daily rewards?

I dont really know if anyone else is having this kind of issue but I won a Shotgun Ammo pack but cannot equipe it, just wont show up on the Gear window at all...

very nice, staff that actually listen to their people, that's priceless and thank you very much for that.

by the way, im having an issue with my rihino. When i go iron skin, im supposed to be invincible no matter what (while it lasts), but if i'm on the iron skin, and i use rhino charge, i lose the iron skin effect, making me vulnerable untill i can use it again. that should not happen IMO.

and great update :D

very nice, staff that actually listen to their people, that's priceless and thank you very much for that.

by the way, im having an issue with my rihino. When i go iron skin, im supposed to be invincible no matter what (while it lasts), but if i'm on the iron skin, and i use rhino charge, i lose the iron skin effect, making me vulnerable untill i can use it again. that should not happen IMO.

and great update :D

are you sure that Rhino Skin makes you "Invencibility"? oO

I'm pretty sure the skill description says "Rhino hardens his skin, greatly reducing damage for a short time.

I still didnt get mine but yeah if Rhino Charge cancel Iron Skin it might be a bug or maybe not, maybe that's supposed to work this way...

are you sure that Rhino Skin makes you "Invencibility"? oO

I'm pretty sure the skill description says "Rhino hardens his skin, greatly reducing damage for a short time.

I still didnt get mine but yeah if Rhino Charge cancel Iron Skin it might be a bug or maybe not, maybe that's supposed to work this way...

yep, I recieve no dmg when i use it, even if i recieve little damage, if i use rhino charge while im on iron skin, i start recieving damage like i havent activated it(iron skin) at all.