Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade Need To Be Unlimited

WolfZealot

Ok maybe im not the only  who think that the trade should be unlimited and those rank 24h of wait it useless and no sense should be annytime u want to be the rank lower the exp u gain that the way put the trade unlimited would be a really great idea for everyone in this universe

The only change they should make is to increase the amount that can be traded at once from 3 to 5 (for the blueprints and all components of a prime item) and to show what the player is offering without having to press an Offer button.

Not sure what you mean by "rank 24h of wait it useless" but I do somewhat agree with you that it should be more than what I last checked was 5? Then again at this moment its not so horrible so long as your not trading things with people 24/7, if and when the trade system becomes more apparent then I would say the trading post definitely needs a revamp.

I'd like to see the ability to stack like items, such as keys or cores.

But unlimited trades just means a runaway economy where people will corner markets and make it impossible to have even the slightest bit of decency. It will be scamming, spamming, and a handful of people jacking up prices to ridiculous levels.

dietebolacola, im sure your reason is right. because that makes so much since and coming from FFXIV, thank god!

you should have to work hard to get your equiptment. otherwise the progression is ruined and you get burned out faster. I was farming "flow" this week, got it yesterday and it was a great feeling. had people offer to sell it to me, but I wanted to get it myself.

Ok maybe im not the only  who think that the trade should be unlimited and those rank 24h of wait it useless and no sense should be annytime u want to be the rank lower the exp u gain that the way put the trade unlimited would be a really great idea for everyone in this universe

RIP Grammar

Once you go over MR10 you wont even feel that limited with daily trades. Only people that might feel limited are those 1337 prohaxortrades that play the trading subforum and trade chat for whole day.

Regular players dont need more than 5 trades per day.

we need a player's marketplace (auction house) like eve online has so we can avoid the mess that is trade chat and both sellers and buyers can quickly buy and sell items

I know you have a lot on your plate already DE. but this is something that really needs to happen

we need a player's marketplace (auction house) like eve online has so we can avoid the mess that is trade chat and both sellers and buyers can quickly buy and sell items

I know you have a lot on your plate already DE. but this is something that really needs to happen

Except few players with crapload of Platinum would control the market and we would have price inflation. No thanks, we dont need Auction house.

working as intended. btw run on sentence

Unlimited anything can be bad. Same applies for trade perhaps. Having unlimited trades would also kind able a big middle finger to players who've earned higher mastery ranks simply for the purpose of trading (yes, there are people who've don't it)

Also, if you're a founder, you get 2 extra trades per day, founders helped support the game early on, and hence it would be reasonably unfair to have everyone simply be able to do whatever they want.

No.  It's really not that hard to rank up and get more trades.  Beyond that I have no clue what you're trying to say.

We need this.

Trades are fine, we just need a 4th slot.

Edit: And less Cheap buyers. (Seriously, it's annoying when people want to buy everything for 5p or less).

Just do like i do and tell them that your trades are worth more than 5p, they usually raise the price then. My absolute minimum is now 7p due to being a Rank 11

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13