Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamescom Tenno-Live Hype Megathread!

immolator1001

Well in a way it is, the chosen "focus lens" will change the way your gameplay is, offensive vs defensive <-too soon to talk about it though

Guys guys, what if Valve teams up with DE and BAM! (as others have mentioned) GordonFrame!

Ability 1:Use crowbar

Ability 2:Use crowbar

Ability 3:Use crowbar

Ability 4:Use crowbar

BUILD THE HYPE GUYS! ^^

Say what?

Then you have no excuse, because so is Half-Life. :D

Anyhow, back on topic - I'd actually really like to see Kubrow armor. Though that's probably not worth a big Gamescom announcement. :-/

lol I don't know this stuff xD

Then you have no excuse, because so is Half-Life. :D

Anyhow, back on topic - I'd actually really like to see Kubrow armor. Though that's probably not worth a big Gamescom announcement. :-/

Yeah I want to see some Edo samurai armor for kubrows, matching our  Warframe armor.  It would be so sweet looking.

Since people have been thinking that we are going to a new System, facing a new faction, which people believe to be the Sentients. DE has hinted on this for a along time. One of the strongest pieces of evidence of going to a new System would be Alad V saying 'May our ledgers become ocean, our margins C Centauri...'. In the spirit of keeping up with the events that have been going on, it could be that Alad has become atleast 50% Infested, but still maintaining control of it. But he still craves more in the name of profit, so he combines Orokin and Corpus tech to open a Void Tear into C Centauri, getting to the new system.

I would love to see more quests added to the game. I think that they should make a questline for all the planets. However, that probably wouldn't be the 'big Gamescon announcement' because it isn't a major thing. I do agree that introducing the Sentients as a new faction could be a pretty big deal. Overall, I just want more lore. :P