Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamescom Tenno-Live Hype Megathread!

immolator1001

PWE tries to buy DE.

DE instead buys PWE.

"Hey there Tenno!  The big announcement today is that we've successfully Acquired PWE and all of their IP!  We plan on relaunching Blacklight Retribution and several other great IP's, with better business models!"

Now that I think about it, a DE designed blacklight game would be interesting.  I can imagine them fusing it with the Dark Sector universe.

Just imagine, Blacklight Operatives with Glaives.  And no p2w.

What announcement would make you fall out of your chair?

Edited by Gaminus

I still think DE should have optioned Take 2/2K Games (if they actually didn't). According to their main corp website, they did some coding work or something on the Bioshock Series. If they did a good job (not sure, never played/heard anyhting) then I can't really see why Take 2/2K wouldn't want them. Take 2/2K might have actually given DE the needed muscle in dealing w/ Sony as they are the comp that put's out GTA, Red Dead Redemption and a host of other really popular/successful games.

Wii U port.  Excalibur joins cast of next Smash Brothers game.

Platinum-access DE official servers offering 32 player missions.

XBone port controls with Kinect.  Gamepad support costs 50 platinum.  Only actual ninjas play free.

Crossover deal with Fox.  Infested replaced with Xenomorphs from Aliens.

PWE tries to buy DE.

DE instead buys PWE.

"Hey there Tenno!  The big announcement today is that we've successfully Acquired PWE and all of their IP!  We plan on relaunching Blacklight Retribution and several other great IP's, with better business models!"

Now that I think about it, a DE designed blacklight game would be interesting.  I can imagine them fusing it with the Dark Sector universe.

Just imagine, Blacklight Operatives with Glaives.  And no p2w.

What announcement would make you fall out of your chair?

oh no!

They are going to break all those games D: