Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cancel Button Wanted

Doom_Bunny

A cancel button for modding and colour changes woud be most appreciated, so I can revert my mess to the mods or colours that I had on before I started mixing up colours or mods.

We had something like this with modding if you didn't press apply it reverted to the previous mods. I'm not sure why this didn't make it to update 14 but it would be appreciated if it came back or a cancel button.

The idea for colours is that I can mess around as much as I want but if I don't press cancel before returning to the main arsenal page my colours will remain that mess.

• 3 months later...

Bumping for great justice.

This is especially relevant to my interests because I'm very (excessively) OCD about having options:

Warframe0471.jpg

...having so many copies of mods at various ranks, makes playing with mod loadouts something I'm actually less willing to do in lobbies of late; because undoing changes is so much more time consuming. The search function has helped immeasurably, but a "cancel" or even simply adding a "revert changes" action (to revert to the state that the loadout stat-line stores for comparison) would be very helpful.

I should note that I'm not requesting a return to the "accept/cancel" from before (where forgetting to hit accept before entering a mission would cancel all your changes), but an option to revert would be appreciated.