Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Put Your Warframe Builds Here

TioCobra

Question

23 answers to this question

I like the Eternal's build.

I’ll just ask a couple questions to OP.

Why not max your Aura? Why use max shield mod if you are using Iron Skin? Why use fast shield recharge if you are using ironskin? Why not max Roar? Why not max stomp? Why not use streamline? Why not use Flow?

Hopefully that will get you thinking.

Edited by Austerity

Im bored so , put your warframe builds here

and give a suggestion to the build before yours !

You're abilities aren't even maxed rank. :'(

Go with just Redirection, remove Vigor, Vitality, Steel Fiber (It's only really useful on Valkyr tbh) and Rhino Charge. Get some Power Strength and Range for some stronger Roar's that help your team out as well as extending Rhino Stomp's range / power.

(Also either use Rifle Amp or Steel Charge for more mod slots)

Edited by (PS4)Gage_VH

I like the Eternal's build.

I’ll just ask a couple questions to OP.

Why not max your Aura? Why use max shield mod if you are using Iron Skin? Why use fast shield recharge if you are using ironskin? Why not max Roar? Why not max stomp? Why not use streamline? Why not use Flow?

Hopefully that will get you thinking.

Simple , it doesnt fit my style

imo i just go like a "Iron wall" , need to revive someone crowded with infested ?

Stomp and revive , cause my health is high and shields too .

Keep moving fast as F*** , so nothing can hit me

and i will use a dakra prime cause it looks cool

*I wont play valkyr just because i like rhinos "hi im a iron wall" style*

also mods are not full cause i didnt get time to make they all maxed out XD

Oberon Conclave:

NEs7pf7.jpg

I could go without the Steel Fiber as it doesn't contribute much to armor, but there isn't much else that I think is worth bringing into conclave. 

Oberon Survival/Defense

gad8Fzd.jpg

I've been debating keeping that Blind Rage at it's current rank so that Reckoning and Renewal are spammable.

Edited by Auramau

Oberon Conclave:

NEs7pf7.jpg

I could go without the Steel Fiber as it doesn't contribute much to armor, but there isn't much else that I think is worth bringing into conclave. 

Oberon Survival/Defense

gad8Fzd.jpg

I've been debating keeping that Blind Rage at it's current rank so that Reckoning and Renewal are spammable.

Why aren't you bringing reckoning to the Conclave? That thing is built to kill Tenno, hell it's one of the best abilities in the game for fighting Tenno.

(Poor Oberon. I love him to death, but he sure as hell isn't a paladin.)

Why aren't you bringing reckoning to the Conclave? That thing is built to kill Tenno, hell it's one of the best abilities in the game for fighting Tenno.

(Poor Oberon. I love him to death, but he sure as hell isn't a paladin.)

Because I follow a code of honor: not to be a complete piece of S#&$ when killing other players.

Some of you guys need help in your builds... like a lot.

A lot of the builds here are what people came up with through their own thought processes and from what they've learned from other players.  You may think a build sucks, but just remember that people run their builds for one of two reasons:

1) It's fun.

2) It works (most of the time).

Edited by Auramau

But that's the entire point of high conclave ratings...

No, it isn't.  I'm a conclave veteran.  If you ever see a real, high caliber match, you won't see any abilities other than mobility enhancing, or non-invulnerability buffs/heals.

Trust me on this :P I've played over 2000 rounds of this stuff xD

EDIT: Holy god, re-reading this post ... .. I hope I didn't come across as so self-righteous/immodest to you as I did to myself.  My apologies x_x

Edited by Auramau

Valkyr: This is mainly for Rage + Life Strike + War Cry shenanigans. (Vitality's rank is covered, it's 3 from the top)

10548070_1521425394759855_13014893260363

Ember Prime: Narrow Minded is at a comfortable duration/ range loss level. Vitality still needs to be maxed, Fireball isn't actually half bad. (Usable while reloading without interrupting)

10553899_1521425524759842_67963844853712

Nyx: Redirection still needs to be maxed, Overextended is one from the top due to my Excalibur 'Radial Blind' build. (Nyx will probably need a Forma) Natural Talent is purely utility. I would use my Arcane Vespa helmet and a maxed Fleeting Expertise, but I don't have a spare yet and don't want to screw over any of my other Warframes. 

10557553_1521425718093156_75127719520313

My builds aren't really anything special, but if anyone wants to see more I'll add them, most notably Hydroid and Excalibur.

I would of posted my Loki build, but I sold him after Loki Prime was built and I still haven't gotten Loki Prime to 30.

Edited by (PS4)Gage_VH

No, it isn't.  I'm a conclave veteran.  If you ever see a real, high caliber match, you won't see any abilities other than mobility enhancing, or non-invulnerability buffs/heals.

Trust me on this :P I've played over 2000 rounds of this stuff xD

EDIT: Holy god, re-reading this post ... .. I hope I didn't come across as so self-righteous/immodest to you as I did to myself.  My apologies x_x

No, as another Conclave enthusiast, you seemed quite tame. You didn't even mention how much love we give them walls with all our wall hugging and running. <3