Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help! - Obtain The Oberon Chassis

(PSN)oldPOWER

Question

guys i want oberon frame but the problem is i got both the helmet and the systems but the chassis wont drop from eximus not only the chassis wont drop they never drop anything for me so can anyone please suggest a good level to farm in other than ODD cuz i got nothing out of that boring place.. i farmed for a week now not a single drop of any bp

20 answers to this question

guys i want oberon frame but the problem is i got both the helmet and the systems but the chassis wont drop from eximus not only the chassis wont drop they never drop anything for me so can anyone please suggest a good level to farm in other than ODD cuz i got nothing out of that boring place.. i farmed for a week now not a single drop of any bp

Go to any survival, not ODD. I had him way before I even got to ODD =_+

Don't try to farm for Oberon, it's pieces are somethings that come with time. Just play the game normally and you'll have that chassis before you know it.

I agree with him and there is no best place because eximus enemies have the same spawn rate anywhere.

Don't try to farm for Oberon, it's pieces are somethings that come with time. Just play the game normally and you'll have that chassis before you know it.

This is what i did. took some time. but i got it in the end. but for me it was the helmet.

Eximus spawn a lot in late endless modes.

One good way to farm eximus is doing the Rescue 2.0 missions. There are 4 wardens per mission and almost always one of them is eximus. Sometimes even three of them are.

im kind of new i dont understand what are 2.0 rescue missions please reply