Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Passive Meele Weapons

kanzu

So, lets talk about how we cant do any meele without having a meele weapon equipped.

For example, ASH. When blade storm is used it can be seen that he extends blades from his arms. But when we go into a mission, no  meele weapon equipped, WHOSSA! NO MORE MEELE FOR YOU!

When you press E (default) the frame would do a meele attack with the passive meele weapon, but when you hold F (default) to equip the passive meele weapon.

Here are what passive meele weapons some warframes would have.

Rhino(prime)-His fists

Valkyr-summons some claws like in hysteria but weaker

hydroid-summons a whip made of water

excalibur-summons a longsword

Saryn-summons dual poison daggers

If you have some ideas on improving these or adding new ones to other frames, do say

Not bringing a melee weapon should not mean you still get to melee but you're weaker. If you choose not to bring a gun, you should not have a gun and if you choose o not bring a melee weapon you should not be able to use a melee weapon. 

any sort of 'built in' Melee should be distant from any Melee's we can Equip. so that they stand out.

ex. Excalibro's Powers now use a sort of 'Energy Blade' instead of just throwing Skana's everywhere.

that would be a great 'built in' Melee for him.

Rhino using his Fists seems appropriate nowadays.

Valkyr making claws that look similar to Hysteria could be confusing. she has claw hands and claws on her boots anyways, why not just use those. basically Catwoman instead of Rhino with his fist fighting.

however, i feel like not Equipping a Melee results in you not having one for a reason.

I thought jumpkicking mobs inna face was a traditional thing. 'Course that whatwasitnow, 20 Impact isn't exactly what I'd call god-tier damage...

Also assumed title thread referred to Vaubans plastering teammates with those zap-mine balls. :|

So, lets talk about how we cant do any meele without having a meele weapon equipped.

For example, ASH. When blade storm is used it can be seen that he extends blades from his arms. But when we go into a mission, no  meele weapon equipped, WHOSSA! NO MORE MEELE FOR YOU!

... year, you know... cause you dont have it equipped...

I thought jumpkicking mobs inna face was a traditional thing. 'Course that whatwasitnow, 20 Impact isn't exactly what I'd call god-tier damage...

Also assumed title thread referred to Vaubans plastering teammates with those zap-mine balls. :|

thats pretty funny like to do that. i looks like a cristmas tree and helps them too