Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Concept

Bazookagofer

I was bored today so I came up with some concepts for Warframes.

Bloodseeker:

One of the first Warframes ever created to fight in the Great War Bloodseeker's were quickly drawn out of service because they were mentally unstable. With a perpetual lust for blood they would kill their fellow Tenno or Orikin and about anything else with blood to satiate an insatiable lust for blood. Deemed uncontrollable they were locked away in stasis. However with the troubling times ahead for the reawakened Tenno the Lotus has awoken them once more but with an equipped ascaris device to possess more control over them. Instead of fighting along side other Tenno as brothers they are treated more like war hounds released during a battle onto the unready fow and imprisoned until the next time they are needed.

300 HP

50 Shields

15 Armor

Sprint Speed 1.1

100 Stanima

Abilities for this Warframe would not cost energy but a % of Health instead.

1st Ability: Blood Bolt

Ability cost 10/20/30/40 HP

Bloodseeker shoots a bolt of blood that hits every target in front of him for 100/150/200/250 Impact Damage also inflicting impact proc. 20/25/30/35% of damage dealt in this way will turn into HP for Bloodseeker.

2nd Ability: Scent of Blood

Ability would cost 10/15/20/25 % of HP

Bloodseeker and allies within 20 meters will gain 15/20/25/30% increased movement speed, damage, attack speed/firerate and will also gain 3/4/5/6% life leech for 8 seconds.

3rd Ability: Bloodlust

Ability costs 35/40/45/50% of HP

All allies and Bloodseeker will gain 10/15/20/25% Life leech for 8 seconds.

4th Ability: Blood Frenzy

Costs 50% HP.

Bloodseeker enters into a frenzy gaining 7/8/9/10% increased firerate/attack speed, damage, movement speed, effective HP, effective Shields, Constant shield recharge. All other abilties of Bloodseeker will cost 35/40/45/50% less and the effects of those abilities will be increased by 15/20/25/30%. Bloodseeker gets lifeleech of 3% during Blood Frenzy. All allies and bloodseeker will reheal 1/1.5/2/2.5 % HP per second. Blood Frenzy lasts 30 seconds and has a cooldown of 90 seconds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golem:

Golem was the first attempt of the Orikin making a tank.  The Golems were a decisive success. Able to hold out for a long time without reinforcements and if in deep trouble they were able to turn their exterior into an almost impassible barrier. However they were taken out of service for the cost of making them was not worth it. They were replaced by the much cheaper to make and more mobile Rhinos.

130 HP

100 Shields

400 Armor

Sprint Speed .6

100 Stanima

1st Ability: Boulder Roll

Golem transforms into boulder and propels himself forward at a speed of .9 . Enemies hit by boulder will take 50/100/150/200 impact damage. For each enemy hit damage is increased by 5%/10/12.5/15% and speed is increased by .1 Boulder roll lasts 4/5/6/7 seconds or can be cancelled by clicking the ability again. Golem takes 30/35/40/45% less damage during boulder roll.

2nd Ability: Stone Statue

Golem transforms into a statue unable to move or shoot. All enemies within 30 meters will open fire on Golem and only on Golem. During Stone Statue Golem reheals 2/3/4/5% HP and Shields per second. Damage taken during Stone Statue is reduced by 95%. Lasts 7/8/9/10 seconds or until cancelled by clicking ability again.

3rd Ability: Ring of Boulders.

Golem raises 9/10/11/12 slabs of rock which will fly around Golem intercepting incoming damage that hits boulder. Acting kind of like mobile cover. Lasts until last slab is down. Slabs will attack enemy that comes to close for 150/200/250/300 impact damage and damage all enemies within 5 meters of that target for 50/100/150/200 impact damage.

4th Ability: Quake

Golem unleashes 10 pulses of energy. First pulse goes 50 meters and each pulse after that goes 4 meters less. One pulse does 200/300/400/450 impact damage. Each pulse after the first one increases the damage by 12.5/15/17.5/20%. Pulses will stagger enemies for a brief moment. Golem will be immobile for the duration of the ability. Pulse released every .2 seconds.

Numbers would have to be adjusted because as I proof read they might seem OP lol...

There's a fan concept forum.

Anyways, the frames: the first one is very strong. Taking him would be a massive boost to survivability for any team, and functional invincibility for a player running him. Try toning that down a little. The lore story is kinda silly as well. 

Pretty much all those exact same problems with the second one.

Bloodseeker is both incredibly bland and overly edgy in a 90s Rob Liefeld comic sort of way.

Golem is kind of neat. I do rather like the powers, except for Quake which sounds too similar to Sound Quake.

Edited by ValhaHazred

There's a fan concept forum.

Anyways, the frames: the first one is very strong. Taking him would be a massive boost to survivability for any team, and functional invincibility for a player running him. Try toning that down a little. The lore story is kinda silly as well. 

Pretty much all those exact same problems with the second one.

Bloodseeker seems a bit OP but at the same time not very enjoyable. 

Yea I figured as much TBH. Numbers would have to be readjusted but TBH without being able to test it in game it would be hard so I kind of just picked numbers off the top of my head. And yes your right both of them would be insanely OP with those numbers.

Yea I figured as much TBH. Numbers would have to be readjusted but TBH without being able to test it in game it would be hard so I kind of just picked numbers off the top of my head. And yes your right both of them would be insanely OP with those numbers.

Well even with different numbers the function of many of those abilities provides unstoppable utility. That's what causes the OP-ness

Bloodseeker lore, sounds like G3.

I like both concepts, especially Golem as I feel we need more tanks and defence frames.

Back to the Bloodseeker, its abilities is just too much! The third is the best since it's simple. Second and Fourth they're both buffing ALOT and almost the same things. Second ability could be the one that gives hp regeneration boost.

It's great ideas but they need to be worked on to work in-game, definitely.

Edited by Liljeman

Bloodseeker is both incredibly bland and overly edgy in a 90s Rob Liefeld comic sort of way.

Golem is kind of neat. I do rather like the powers, except for Quake which sounds too similar to Sound Quake.

Lol Rob Liefeld... man you nailed it... all these "concepts"... most of them are at that level of thinking haha. OP stay away from the words blood, dark, lord, demon, daeva, oni, etc etc, you know, the "badass" words... and maybe you come up with something interesting.

Lol Rob Liefeld... man you nailed it... all these "concepts"... most of them are at that level of thinking haha. OP stay away from the words blood, dark, lord, demon, daeva, oni, etc etc, you know, the "badass" words... and maybe you come up with something interesting.

Actually I took inspiration from lifestealer and bloodseeker from dota 2 so i just slapped on bloodseeker because it seemed fitting. And yea I agree the name is totally 90's cheesiness but than again 90's were not all bad :D. The concept is very unoriginal but than again I can say that for almost every warframe created to date :/ (apart from vauban,,,, he  a champ, maybe zephyr but that kind of pushing it...). And yes I completely agree to stay away from those words unless your purposefully going for 90's cheesiness. But TBH daeva and oni are not used that much... mainly the first four you mentioned... and even than I didn't hear blood being used wildly either for a while.

P.S.  At least I didn't call it Flash Gordon...

Sangyr for Bloodseeker. It's using the Italian word for "blood," "sangue," and adding DE's good ole obsession with YR. Gotta admit, it's pretty fitting. If it ever gets made a frame and that name is used, I want credit.

Lol of course... but it will never be made into a frame for sure.  Also can you tell me what YR is?

These sound like League of Legend rip-offs x'D

I want my Leona now. She should only come with one ability: "Praise the Sun."

I also want Teemo .3.

I never played LoL. Bloodseeker i mentioned in my above post was a mix of lifestealer and bloodseeker from dota 2. Golem's 1st and 4th ability also took inspiration from dota 2. 3rd ability from a old classic game called Sacrifice. TBH LoL's graphics are a bit to cartoony for me to enjoy...

LoL and CoD have the worst community in all of gaming.

I want my Leona now. She should only come with one ability: "Praise the Sun."

I will cut you if you act like Praise the Sun is from that awful MOBA. That is my waifu's favorite phrase.

For the record, my waifu is Solaire \[T]/

Edited by IshakuRaigami