Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Petition) Who Else Isn't Using Kubrows Anymore Until De Changes Them?

Arron_Rift

Title says it all. If you've decided to stop using Kubrows or just never bothered getting one, sign below and state your reason.

Mine: I hate feeling obligated to a videogame, and I refuse to even get one until they no longer die anymore. I don't like them enough for the hassle of having to plan whether to put them in stasis or not, and I refuse to work hard on something that DE will delete as punishment if I don't play for a few days.

Post yours below.

Edited by Arron_Rift

I'm not using my Kubrow simply because I don't want it to die, it costs so much time and credits if something happens and it's just not worth it.

That AND the fact that the customisation of them is all over the place. I used the ranomiser when it was around and I'm stuck with a buggy looking "stripey" doge.

I'm not using my Kubrow because (1) I should be able to choose the functionality of the pet I took so long to get (2) the method of acquisition is such a grind that I cannot bear to attempt to get another, better one and (3) I don't like having to pay for something I already took the time to craft like any sentinel (DNA stabilizers).

Its not that hard to take care of a kubrow any more. for sample when you buy the DNA Stabilizers they give you only 6 each perchase and yeah i agree 100k for 6??? i would rather pay 50k for 6 of them or 75k but then again have you guys even been trying survival on pluto? you get 15k worth or even more creds then that to hold each round just like you get with keys. and even so your kubrows health is only subtracted of 10% a day and best to recover at 60%. thats four days. so i'll let you do the math because i am half asleep while typing this and i hate math like every one else does but its not that hard. i mean i am running 2 accounts and ones from my brothers when hes out visiting his cousins and just in ONE day i got hum 12 DNA stabilizers that will last him even after he gets back from vacation which is in a weeks time. and this accounts got 14 dna stabilizers so its not that hard to get it but in other words i do agree 100k is too much. but its not hard if you know where to look.

Not using kubrow:

Too much upkeep

Too stupid

Too expensive to rank up mods. Hell all those rank 10 mods

Too ugly, no color option. No

Waiting for cats/tiger/panther/leopard/cats in general

*coughcoughcatssuckcoughcough*

Oh sorry, I have terrible allergies.

Too much upkeep

You're telling me you can't get 100K in 24 days?

Jeez.

They aren't too stupid, but stupid is a part of AI in this game. And they're better then enemy AI

Ranking up mods and colour though, I can agree.

But, overall, I love my kubrow.

Edited by Warriorrogue

Nah, I'm using mines every mission everyday and they are awesome. 100k is not that bad. Beside, many players sometime ago complained vigorously that they have so many credits and have nothing to use for. And even now many players complained Kubrow are too OP... even so DE recently has halved the degradation of Kubrow... so all's good. Just need some better system for the coloration of fur and it would be perfect!!

Currently I'm only trying to collect them and level them up because after that I will get back to my sacred Carrier.

All I have to say about them is that it's a good thing to have them because it makes the game a little bit more interesting plus you get some XP. I trust DE and I think they will make them more useful than they are now :)