Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Ic, Might Be 18+] Ask Excalibur, Nekros, Valkyr And Nyx [Guest: Konzu]

WolfmanX9

@Revel72

If you mean "see me as a Kubrow" then no, you are the first one

We made her test "the meditation with distractions". Surprisingly; she made manage to hold her calm in one hour, before she went bezerk on us. Mostly me because I did the loudest one and guess what I used

If I remembered right: it was the gong, wasn't it?

Indeed it was

@ultimatumcore

Are you trying my patient?! You don't want to se me angry *said Valkyr annoyed*

Now now, calm down Valkyr. If that tenno cause anymore trouble, we will then make that tenno leave the studio

And I know how.....

No Nekros, you are not allowed to use the ejection seat button on that tenno

Come on Excalibur, Can't I use it at least once

Only if he/she deserves it. Now where were we, right, the question: I think that Nef Anyo is easier to defeat than Tyl Regor. Because Nef anyo is weaker than Tyl Regor, at least Tyl Regor can be dangerous, if you aren't paying attention that is

I think that both of them are pathetically weak. At least Tyl Regor will soon get a upgrade. I hope he is more of a challenge when he gets his upgrade

I agree with Nekros, both are really weak that isn't fun to kill them. Why bother when they die by just sneezing on both of them

@AutobotRaven

Depending on situation and mission, both Nekros and I switch warframes. But we otherwise use our warframes in most of the missions

I would have to say either a Trinity, Rhino or Volt. All of them can "assist" me to hurt the enemies more in their own way. If you mean Excalibur and Nekros, then I would have to choose Excalibur, Because of his radial blind

Zephyr: "Well... I was mostly asking about has men looked after you with 'that' way? I didn't see you as Kubrow btw. Just wanted to play around with it"

Frost: "I still think you are trying something Zephyr. On defense or Mobile Defense missions. How much are you three depending on my Frame Brother?"

Zephyr: "I am not trying anything Frost... Would you like to ride on me at Earth some day Excalibur?"

Frost: "..."

@Revel72

No thanks, don't want it to become "awkward"

That the men sees me as an angry beast or do you mean something else? Maybe you could "explain" what you are trying to say. When it comes to Frost in the group: In mobile defense, no and in Defence, maybe. Because of the my Hysteria

It depends on faction and difficulty, but in most case: yes, I would like to have a frost warframe in those missions

Same as Excalibur, don't really have any reason other than that

Zephyr: "Well what I mean by 'that' have you seen any or do you feel like that any of the men has taken liking of you?"

Frost: "Though Frost warframe is actually useful against all factions. Even against infestation since the snow globe will actually slow down infested just jump in and start swinging around through the infested with for example the Reaper Prime. Anyway what do you guys think about if you would some day get hands of the flame cannon of Sargas Ruk?"

@Revel72

Oh...that, some "men" likes me for various reasons. But the most popular one is that they like my "behind", which I find very offensive

It sounds offensive. If we got hold of General Sargas Ruks "flame cannon", I wouldn't use it. I'm sure that Nekros would use it though

All the fun things I could do with such a weapon, mostly burn the enemies to ashes and then desecrate the ashes. I'm also glad that someone else like's Reaper Prime. If you didn't know, that is my favorite melee weapon to use in battle

Frost Prime: Turns off the laser and opens it up again, eer outing power and mechanizing some engines, adding two eyes, a tail(made of wires) and whiskers, shaping it out and adding a radio transmitter to go along with a controller he made. He set it on the ground, it having lost some mass, no the size of a hamster, or a mouse. Asking as he did so,

"So if I were to go into kubrow genetics, and create an amphibian kubrow a lot like a lizard, and also create one that has chilled fur and iced teeth, of the two, which would you choose?"

He drove the mouse after Freddy.

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

My best friend? My best friend is actually Excalibur, because he "rescued" me from being an other experiment for Alad V's Zanuka project

That is correct, she is best friend with me as I am with Nekros

Don't mention it, I really mean it

And I thought that I could be grim

Trust me, he can be worse than that

@ultimatumcore

How about you answer this question Valkyr? Since both Nekros and I are fine with the pets we got

If you want me to: I would choose the one with chilled fur and iced teeth, because it sounds "cooler" than the other one

Really? An ice pun?

Couldn't resist, it was one of those moments where you could use a pun *chuckles lightly*

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Why is this "robot" even here?

I don't know, shenanigans stuff? I hope that the "robot" doesn't litter bolts, oil or fuel, because I don't want to clean up after it

Yea....I don't think they would install something silly like that in a kid "loving" robot

Frost Prime: presses a button and the mouse opens it's own mouth to the point of turning inside out as it's teeth started rotating like a chainsaw. Grinding a hole through the animatronic then making it return, toggling the button to activate the teeth.

"You think Pluto should still be classified as a dwarf planet? it seems to have just as many nodes as all the other planets." The Frost Prime asked, looking thoughtfully at the three hosts and picking up the mouse.

@ultimatumcore

yes, because I don't see why Pluto just suddenly got rid of the dwarf planet title

Those corpus scientist are a strange bunch of people

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

I think it was a good idea that Saryn took it home to the dojo or Valkyr would probably destroy it

I would do that, because that robot started to creep me out. What weapon do I use? I usually use a shotgun, preferable the Tygris. I also use Castanas, for the deadly, instant death. My melee weapon of choice is Lecta for the range and high chance to cause weapon effect on the enemies

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Shouldn't we help Saryn? It looks like she's in trouble

I'm sure she will be fine. Beside, she's a Tenno with toxicated powers, which could "fry" that pile of junk into an adic goop

That voice.....why does it sound familiar...

Hm.....wait, let me guess: you are a Hydroid. Am I right, captain?

I hope that he doesn't start to sing seachanties

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Godammit! Anyway to the question: I paint skulls from the enemies that I have slayed, It's a hobby of mine

Really? I thought you would write poems about life and death. To the question: I usually train on my spare time, but when I don't train, then I tend kubrows in a kennel. I find it fun and relaxing

Didn't know that. Anyway what I do on my spare time can vary. Sometimes I read, another time I stargaze and also some training now and then. In short: I tend to switch between activities on my spare time

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

*Before Excalibur started to talk, Nekros immediately interrupted him*

Fine...I will help Saryn *Nekros grab his Dread and Reaper Prime, walked to the same room as Saryn was in*

Should we help Nekros?

I think he can handle it, he usually works alone

I see...I will be prepared just in case he needs help

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

*un-sheath Dread and place two arrows on the handle aim for there heads. With a quick pull from the bow, Nekros managed to pin both of the threat to the wall and at the same time, "disable" them* There....the threat has been dealt with *Nekros Sheath his bow and holds out his hand to Saryn*. Are you alright? if those freaks did any type of damage on you, I swear, I will shred them and then dispose of them to space

Is it because of my bastet helmet? I don't really know, maybe because that helmet makes me look like a cat? I find it silly

I better prepare some healing tea for Saryn, if she got injured that is *Excalibur temporary leaves the studio and go to the kitchen, to get the healing tea he was talking about*

@ultimatumcore

Can I punch him Excalibur?

He has currently 2 strikes, if he does get one more: then you have my permission to punch him in the face

I still can't use my catapult chair

Only if he do deserve it, then you MIGHT use it

Can't wait to use it, when he do "misbehave" again. I might even send him to the moon

@Revel72

The Grineer. Their scream is more "enjoyable" than the Infested

Raknis all the way. It is the helmet that I always wear in battle, to strike fear in the enemies

Pendragon, because it is pretty "cool" looking helmet and it is also a reference to king Arthur's (the king who wields the sword Excalibur) father: Uther Pendragon

Edited by WolfmanX9

@ultimatumcore

Nekros and I tried the ice wasteland during the operation and we both agreed that it was "amazing". When it comes to the underwater grineer base, can't wait to take a swim and surprise the grineers

If it wasn't for those heat generators on the ice wasteland, I would not be there. While the scenery is nice, it is too cold for my taste. The underwater base sounds like "fun" to "infiltrate", especially if you can flood one entire room with water, because of a broken window

It was indeed a pretty wasteland of ice, shame that you have to be near those heat generator, in order to not get hyperthermia. Can't wait to explore the underwater outpost though