Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Vs Flying Enemies

Keiiken

I have seen my kubrow wallrun/jump/climb to get to my position so why won't the use similar tactics to get to airborne enemies.

I understand that it would be unrealistic to some people to have Kubrow do an an Excalibur style super jump but my Kubrow will not jump at all to get to flying enemies that are at my warframe's head height but I have seen them jump on top of ojbects that same height trying to get to me or an ground enemy standing on top of said object. Put a flying enemy at the same height and my kubrow runs across the room to find an enemy hiding behind a crate not moving or making a sound.

I've seen my kubrow jump back and forth, not getting anywhere, at flying enemies. It would also be a bit tougher to pull of a wallrun and such followed by an attack, considering how they would need to find a close wall and then manage to get jump off it at the right angle and position every time. Also, why would it be unrealistic for a kubrow to do a really high jump? Have you seen real life dogs jump? These are supposedly alien 'dogs', bred for battle. High jumps do not seem far off.

I've seen my kubrow jump back and forth, not getting anywhere, at flying enemies. It would also be a bit tougher to pull of a wallrun and such followed by an attack, considering how they would need to find a close wall and then manage to get jump off it at the right angle and position every time. Also, why would it be unrealistic for a kubrow to do a really high jump? Have you seen real life dogs jump? These are supposedly alien 'dogs', bred for battle. High jumps do not seem far off.

All of this.

I have seen my kubrow wallrun/jump/climb to get to my position so why won't the use similar tactics to get to airborne enemies.

I understand that it would be unrealistic to some people to have Kubrow do an an Excalibur style super jump but my Kubrow will not jump at all to get to flying enemies that are at my warframe's head height but I have seen them jump on top of ojbects that same height trying to get to me or an ground enemy standing on top of said object. Put a flying enemy at the same height and my kubrow runs across the room to find an enemy hiding behind a crate not moving or making a sound.

Could always make a new Rare mod - Leap. c:

You do realize they haven't done anything about players able to melee flying enemies, right? I really doubt they'll pay any attention to it. But it would make things better.

On a side note, I haven't seen mine do wallrunning of any sort. Only see her jump short heights... Oh well.

Edited by Vitras

I actually saw feral Kubrows do weird backflips against their dens with no obvious reasons : such an animation could be used for an 'up' attack.

However :

You do realize they haven't done anything about players able to melee flying enemies, right?

So I think Kubrows should simply ignore flying enemies until another solution is developed.

You do realize they haven't done anything about players able to melee flying enemies, right? I really doubt they'll pay any attention to it. But it would make things better.

On a side note, I haven't seen mine do wallrunning of any sort. Only see her jump short heights... Oh well.

The hitboxes have been adjusted to make them easier to hit if they are within range but if they are above you they are still out of reach.

The idea of being able to do a true shoryuken with your Ankyros Prime is another discussion though.

Edited by Keiiken

The hitboxes have been adjusted to make them easier to hit if they are within range but if they are above you they are still out of reach.

The idea of being able to do a true shoryuken with your Ankyros Prime is another discussion though.

Most of the time they are still too high.

when i throw my frisby up my dog will jump ( pretty high infact) to grab it , simular stuff wild predators do to flying prey ( if oppertunity arrises ) , +1 let the kubrow jump up trying to grab it, and dont even try to mention realistic to me on the kubrow part after i seen my kubrow grab the jackal like it was a normal MOA XDDD...