Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Suggestion For Our Individual Ships

IHWIP

Can we have a place to sit down and meditate like you have in the dojos but on our ships? A perfect place would be in between the mod and foundry stations. There is a circular shaped area at the bottom of the stairs.

I'd also like some interior customization.

...or this for my Hydroid :

Ships_wheel.jpg

Ok, the steering wheel (Hydroid included) would admittably be great. XD

Not meaning to derail or anything, but I'd love to see an actual pilot seat in this thing...you know, don't want to know what happens when doing those rolls etc. withoug being strapped down at least ;)

Not meaning to derail or anything, but I'd love to see an actual pilot seat in this thing...you know, don't want to know what happens when doing those rolls etc. withoug being strapped down at least ;)

I agree with yerrr suggestion...

tumblr_loptuc8dVD1qzbngeo1_500.jpg

I'm not against the idea, but it will not add anything to most of the player base in terms of enjoyment. You already kneel at the starmap, looking out into space. If anything it should happen there. The first ESC leaves you kneeling and if you try moving it makes you stand.

Why would I want to kneel and meditate in fronr of machinery when I can fly anywhere in the Solar System and face any pretty scenery I want?

Plus, dog barking.

And, no pilot seats here (that I know of) - http://farscape.wikia.com/wiki/Talyn

Edited by DSpite