The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

A Vault Release Before U14?

(PSN)MoriartyHaaaiii

Since breeding grounds is going to be bundled with PS4's U14 (which is about a month away, maybe a little less, maybe), would it be possible to get another vault weapon re-released?

We got the machete a few weeks ago, which was pretty cool. Another release to give PS4 players something small to do in the mean time would be great as well, plus PC players could enjoy it too!

Just a thought.

Edited by (PS4)MoriartyHaaaiii

The vault doesn't open terribly often. Seems like I just got the Machete.

We all got the machete. "The vault" opening is just DE choosing to release a weapon to everyone's inbox if they log in during a specific time period. It is an action that they can execute server side at any time that they like.

I'm asking if DE would be so kind as to do this again in the next 2 weeks or so with another one of the vault weapons.

Edited by (PS4)MoriartyHaaaiii

Aren't wraith weapons and vandal weapons only part of events?

Yes probably. But I believe Strun Wraith was released for the event called "Survival Weekend" which was meant to test the new game "Survival" game mode.  Something that has been in play for a long time. So it would be kind of lame for them to have that event. I guess they could craft a new event for it, but I doubt that will happen.

Aren't wraith weapons and vandal weapons only part of events?

They are, but they could return at any point in time if DE chooses to do so - they're also in the "vault". The only true exclusives that will never return are the Founders gear (Excalibur/Skana/Lato Prime).

You may be pleasantly surprised with some PS4 news coming later today regarding this topic.

Yes!

They are, but they could return at any point in time if DE chooses to do so - they're also in the "vault". The only true exclusives that will never return are the Founders gear (Excalibur/Skana/Lato Prime).

You mentioned Founders gear but not the closed beta gear, are they in the vault as well?