Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To All The People Who Complained In Closed Beta About Having Too Many Credits

Detheroc

Is this what you wanted? Having to grind void missions solely for credits, and that at a ridiculous rate to sustain the extreme credit costs of pretty much everything? After the event alerts that gave good amount of credits, i had around 4 million creds. I dont play often atm, but still im down to 500k again. This is ridiculous guys. Please stop this madness.

EDIT: IF you want to discuss this, please grind through all my wall of texts i wrote in the comments. If you dont want to do that, leave.

Edited by Detheroc

I don't even...

1. How is it possible to directly connect the current state of the game in regards to credit grinding specifically to what people may have said in Closed Beta?

2. How is the rate at which you personally obtain credits a benchmark for a standardized scale of measurement? Why is 500k ridiculous, and why do you think we should share in this subjective perspective?

3. Have you considered other ways of managing credits, such as not spending on a few items? Is the situation really that desperate that a communtiy call to arms against costs is the only option?

You might be well justified, but I'm not seeing the logic here. All I'm seeing is someone very disgruntled at a system they haven't defined with problems they haven't clarified.

Is it really that hard to get credits? Ever since I unlocked Sechura, I have had zero problems obtaining credits. When building items, credits are the last thing I worry about. 500,000 credits is enough to build any weapon or warframe. What are you complaining about?

Is this what you wanted? Having to grind void missions solely for credits, and that at a ridiculous rate to sustain the extreme credit costs of pretty much everything? After the event alerts that gave good amount of credits, i had around 4 million creds. I dont play often atm, but still im down to 500k again. This is ridiculous guys. Please stop this madness.

The only thing that really irks me is the cost of DNA Stabilizers... 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/271173-dna-stabilizer-costs/#entry3135293

Sitting on 7.5 million credits.

Missed CBT....

Mastery 15

Must have spent over 100 formas.

Had pretty much all damage mods maxed except Kubrow ones (I don't even see a purpose for them as DPS.... my sentinel does not even have an attack precept).

Edited by fatpig84

I have 11,000,000 credits. Problem?

:P

Sitting on 7.5 million credits.

Missed CBT....

Mastery 15

Must have spent over 100 formas.

Had pretty much all damage mods maxed except Kubrow ones (I don't even see a purpose for them as DPS.... my sentinel does not even have an attack precept).

Congratz. You win a medal. Now go away.

The best non-stress way to make credits, in my opinion :

Run alerts as they come, especially quick ones like Capture and Exterminate missions. They reward 4 to 11k in credits usually and sometimes blueprints. If they give out a blueprint of something you already have, sell it for credits (2.5 to 3.5k usually each). Same with Oberon parts if you already have Oberon built : since they drop from elite enemies, you can get a free 3.5k credits once in a while.

Doesn't seem like it but you'll find out you're accumulating credits pretty nicely after a while. It's also much less taxing than chaining void runs and if done from time to time, you'll soon find your credits reserves either increasing  or at least remaining stready even as you use your credits.

Edited by Wiegraf

Congratz. You win a medal. Now go away.

No. Why should I leave if you aren't farming hard enough™

Any founder can easily make 200k to 500k a day if they want to put their work into it.

They have the gear easily (ok that is me assuming since Founders are usually around for a year or close to it) to do so.

Edited by fatpig84

becuase he's blaming the arguments made then for his lack of credits now

Wait until the credit prices for Kubrows hit PS4 and then start talking.

Is it really that hard to get credits? Ever since I unlocked Sechura, I have had zero problems obtaining credits. When building items, credits are the last thing I worry about. 500,000 credits is enough to build any weapon or warframe. What are you complaining about?

I dont complain about having 500k creds. Im complaining about the efforts to sustain the costs. Sechura is a defense mission, so you cannot rush it. Void keys are limited, to get new, you have to grind even more.

So you target people who put their personal experience with credits in juxtaposition with your own just-as-subjective situation and tell them to go away, while skimming over the fact that I and others raised valid points to try and clarify your thread so these things don't happen?

You're fishing for sympathy, not constructive criticism or community agreement...

Edited by Vastaren

I wasn't here in closed beta, but on a positive note, having to grind for credits also encourages more time to play the game, and a more varied experience. Doesn't eliminate repetition, but makes you look for other ways / alt methodsto farm, so thats good :D

That way, you theoretically don't get bored

We need a subsidy on some thigns though *wink wink* lotus

Edited by Somedude1000

So you target people who put their personal experience with credits in juxtaposition with your own just-as-subjective situation and tell them to go away, while skimming over the fact that I and others raised valid points to try and clarify your thread so these things don't happen?

You're fishing for sympathy, not constructive criticism or community agreement...

I dont mind that they have that much credits, its the way they tell it. This "oh you have problems with creds? well thats too bad, look at how much i haaaaaave".

I don't even...

1. How is it possible to directly connect the current state of the game in regards to credit grinding specifically to what people may have said in Closed Beta?

2. How is the rate at which you personally obtain credits a benchmark for a standardized scale of measurement? Why is 500k ridiculous, and why do you think we should share in this subjective perspective?

3. Have you considered other ways of managing credits, such as not spending on a few items? Is the situation really that desperate that a communtiy call to arms against costs is the only option?

You might be well justified, but I'm not seeing the logic here. All I'm seeing is someone very disgruntled at a system they haven't defined with problems they haven't clarified.

1. T3 void used to give around 100k creds a run with 4 people. That was fine. Then people came and wouldnt stop complaining they have nothing to do with their creds. DE listened and nerfed the credit rewards of voids. Hard as you can see.

2. The number isnt ridiculous, its the amount of grind needed to sustain the credit cost. This example was used to show that you can go down from 4 million to 500k pretty fast. Im MR 16, i dont grind for any prime item in the game anymore, leaving the only reason to go to the void is credit farming.

3. I dont say this for me only. Its in regards of DE scaling credit prices off of their veterans. Well think about following: You are new, see Kubrows, want one. Dont have void keys, Sechura is miles away, yet the power core alone takes 100k credits to craft.

DNA stabilizers... well you know. But not only beginners. I have a friend MR 9 atm, that struggles very hard with getting creds. Im helping him as good as i can, but always when i ask "what do we do first this day?" I hear "I need lots of money".

Edited by Detheroc

Sechura is a defense mission, so you cannot rush it.

Negative power-strength Nova.  5 waves in 3 minutes.  20k-23k credits (assuming the owners aren't taxaholics).  You're literally making almost 400k credits per hour.

Edited by Suzaku4489

I dont mind that they have that much credits, its the way they tell it. This "oh you have problems with creds? well thats too bad, look at how much i haaaaaave".

Be that as it may, it still came off pretty dismissive. Is what you're doing to the Closed Beta players any better by implying they're the sole reason you're unhappy about the state of the credit situation? The thread's not going anywhere anytime soon until you clarify your first post, and with that, I'm outta here until I can see a discussion I can weigh in on and perspectives I can appreciate and develop...

Having to grind void missions solely for credits, and that at a ridiculous rate to sustain the extreme credit costs of pretty much everything?

So which "extreme" creditcosts are you refering about? What exactly do you waste your credits on? Kubrows?

The new weapons and stuff are pretty much all the same and I don't know where else to waste credits on other than Kubrows and their mods. The mods being a one-time thing anyways after which you use them on all the Kubrow races. So is it the upkeep for the Kubrows? oO

Edited by MeduSalem