Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vault Weapons

APBladeX

Machete-PC & PS4-available for a limited time in the inbox upon log in for a specific duration

Boar-PC-available in the Rampaging Rhino bundle in the market

Ether Daggers-PS4-available in the Special Alert Weekend event

Gorgon-PC & PS4-available from log-in rewards

So, drawing from that, none of these weapons will be available permanently, except for the Boar (and Gorgon from log-in rewards) which is only obtainable with platinum from a bundle. Machete's back in the Vault, and it looks like the Ether Daggers are only on PS4 for a limited time.

OTHER UNOBTAINABLE WEAPONS

Other Vault weapons not re-released yet:

Braton Vandal

Lato Vandal

Machete Wraith

Gorgon Wraith

Strun Wraith

Snipetron

Snipetron Vandal

Prova Vandal

MK1 Weapons:

MK1-Paris

MK1-Strun

MK1-Kunai

MK1-Furis

MK1-Furax

MK1-Bo

Skins:

Day of the Dead

Phased

Rubedo

Spearmint Scythe

Proto-Excalibur (Hayden Tenno)

Other Skins:

Obsidian PS4 Skins

IAH Games Skins

NVIDIA Skins

Edited by APBladeX

They sucked so bad DE had to create an imaginary vault to lock them away forever.  Only to be released for people who hunt mastery points that currently do nothing LwAC2hg.png

Yet they are still unique weapons in their own sense, and Mastery is currently the only progressive achievement/endgame system for veteran players to do.

I dont think Braton and lato vandel are in the vault atm. I am pretty sure they are atm in the same place as founders. That could change in a year or two though.

The rubedo and phased skins are available and more than likely wont be released outside of steam.

Obsidian skins will stay on PS4 and never be available on PC as far as I know. Thats the point of them. So I dont consider them in the vault.

IAH, Nvidia and that aklato promotional skin are promotional and prob wont be released again/are not in the vault.

Mk1 weapons are set to become available in the market for credits at some point.

Yet they are still exclusive only to Steam users, which is merely a fragment of the Warframe playerbase.

Personally I think there's more Steam users then just launcher users. Then again I joined the day it came on steam.