Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was Rhino Stomp Nerfed In U14?

CDP21

Since the this update came out I have noticed that my rhino stomp aint working properly. It used to kill enemies around level 30~35 and now it only suspends in the air enermies level 14+ even for standard/commom enemies. 
   I am still using the same mods I was using before the updade and looks like it was nerfed in power strenght after update.

The problem is that my rhino stomp aint dealing the expected damage with Intensify and Blind Rage equipped. Seems that those mods aint doing any effect to my stomp.

Rank 3 Rhino Stomp = 800
 Rank 5 Intensify = +30% dmg
 Rank 8 Blind Rage = +81% dmg

800 + 111% = 1688 dmg 

But mine IS NOT dealing that amount of damage.

Yeah, you could be hitting armored targets.

This is my suspicion.  A high level Heavy Gunner will take severely reduced damage from Stomp as Ferrite armor reduces it by 25% and then further reduces it depending on the armor value.  Also keep in mind that Stomp hits nearby enemies twice so enemies farther away from you will take half as much damage as those nearest to you.  Lastly, enemies that are in an animation that overrides knockdowns at the time you stomp will not be suspended in the air by that stomp.

Stomp isn't an instant kill compared to Ashes Blade Storm or Embers World on Fire or even Saryns Miasma. Rhino isn't a noob compared to the Excaliburs who spam Slash Dash.

*@##$ please (put meme here)....... Rhino can instakill everything in lvl 30, Rhino prime can do the same thing at lvl 32 in void so your point isnt valid at all. 

Besides Ember cant kill all things in void, only instakill medium levels corpus and infested, about Saryn i could say you're right but who cares she is hot 

$#*(@ please (put meme here)....... Rhino can instakill everything in lvl 30, Rhino prime can do the same thing at lvl 32 in void so your point isnt valid at all. 

Besides Ember cant kill all things in void, only instakill medium levels corpus and infested, about Saryn i could say you're right but who cares she is hot 

"Instakill" from stomp would mean right as the power hit it would destroy the enemy. Stomp does little damage the thing that does is the weapon he is carrying (normally and Orthos Prime because coptering). Stomp has a small radius which makes the enemies float mid air but does little physical damage. You obviously have never used him before. His most useful power that makes him so useful is Iron Skin where you take zero damage to both your shields and your health. Many Rhinos also use Roar after Stomp to buff their melee even more so they can quickly cut down the enemies. He is the best tank and one of the best buffers for fellow Tenno but his damage dealing isn't based on his power but his weaponry really.

"Instakill" from stomp would mean right as the power hit it would destroy the enemy. Stomp does little damage the thing that does is the weapon he is carrying (normally and Orthos Prime because coptering). Stomp has a small radius which makes the enemies float mid air but does little physical damage. You obviously have never used him before. His most useful power that makes him so useful is Iron Skin where you take zero damage to both your shields and your health. Many Rhinos also use Roar after Stomp to buff their melee even more so they can quickly cut down the enemies. He is the best tank and one of the best buffers for fellow Tenno but his damage dealing isn't based on his power but his weaponry really.

I consider iron skin his weakest ability really.

The ability to stun a near unlimited amount of enemies gives him a rather solid CC that many frames lack.

Edited by fatpig84