Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Did You Name Your Kubrow? Screenshots Optional.

raizori

My first was a female Sunika, I named her 'Jules' after Samuel L. Jackson's character in 'Pulp Fiction'

My Second was a male Sahasa named 'Prometheus' he was breeded during my obsession with Alien: Isolation, hence the name

And my third is another female sunika, I couldn't think of a name, so a friend of mine told me I should name her 'Grizzl Grizz' and so I did :P

I only have one, though no screenshots. A big, fluffy Sunika female all green and brown (and later modded with black so her stripes were visible).

I named her Scylla, after the greek myth. Scylla was a woman transformed into a vicious, maneating monstrosity with six dog heads on serpentine necks around her waist. Together with the whirlpool Charybdis, she spelled doom for any sailor attempting to enter a particular strait, seizing men in her shark-toothed jaws and devouring them.

... I might be a bit of a mythology nerd.

first skinny tall huras : Rockett

Second tall med build sahasa : Zero (very dependable and he's tall too)

Third chibi med build cross Rocketts and Zeroes dna : I forgot his name

Fourth huge tall huras : Fourthe (this guy is crazy he likes to have harvester as a mating partner, bonkers sight it was)

Fifth med med build huras : Wind (really likes to cloak me up everytime)

Sixth waiting to raised : chocolate (has a coffee fur on top of his body with brown in underneath, and brownish grayish tiger stripes, my most interesting colours yet)

Neid

Zorn

Habgier

Traegheit

Voellerei

Wollust

Hochmut

-The 7 deadly sins in german

Then I got

Darvo

Kela de Thaym

Sargas Ruk

- my favourite npcs in Warframe :D

Maurice

- My cat's name

Crimson

- Cuz he's red. Duh

Blob

-Because I ran out of names

-SoulPunchHero(Male) (Reference to a Foreigner song and soul punching Kubrows on Earth.)

HK4Ul4b.jpg

- Catoblepas (Male) (Mythical creature in Africa that is said to kill you when you make eye contact with it.)

qJIaMEd.jpg

- Lorelie (Female) (Some river God I forget what culture just thought it was a nice name.)

WIRoXVP.jpg

- Ophelia (Female) (Shakespeare figure in Hamlet. Although I originally named her after Ophelia from the anime Claymore.)

L6LtnRY.jpg

Edit:added pics

Edited by nickelshark