Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

16 hours ago, JinxedGamer said:
 IGN:  JinxedGamer
 Mastery Rank: Currently 9 but increasing!
 Time Zone and play-time range: GMT+2 (Egypt) and I usually play daily for at least 4 hours...
 Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any: Trinity, blessing build (Full support mode intensifies), probably going to use Mirage as well but I'm still trying out the frames to see what suits me in which situations (Farming, supporting/healing, DPS, etc);
 Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?: I heard about how great it is from abdo911(referred by him btw) for a long time now, and I figured it'd be great if I could join :D, as for my goal, it'd be to get much better at the game so I would be able to join future events at ease, and potentially help in guiding other players, to like the game in case they ran into any issues
 Tell Me a little about Yourself:  Well, basically I'm someone that hates boredom, can't stand even thinking about how boring something might be, I either have fun or I have fun to the fullest! Otherwise I avoid whatever can ruin said fun (Stares at League of Legends community). I play lots of different games, 95% of which are multiplayer games, since I like playing with other people the most.
 Tell Me a Joke!: Dota2 has balanced heroes.

Greetings JinxedGamer

As a referral from one of our veteran members you will bypass our standard requirements to joining the clan, however i will still provide an orientation for you to our clan and ways 😄  

ill look forward to meeting you online/ingame.  See you when i see you! 

• 4 weeks later...

IGN- ppopopo

-Mastery Rank - 14

-Timezone and play time range- online mostly during early afternoon till midnight (PHT)

-Primary Frames/Loadouts/Specialties: Valkyr with vectis prime and Nikana prime

-I wanna join this clan to learn more about the game. Make friends and have a fun time.

-I'm a college student. Soon to be graduating.

-Boy complains to his father: You told me to put a potato in my Swimming trunks! You said it would impress the girls at the pool! But you forgot to mention one thing!
Father: Really? What?
Boy: That the potato should go in the front! :biblethump:

18 hours ago, ppopopo said:

IGN- ppopopo

-Mastery Rank - 14

-Timezone and play time range- online mostly during early afternoon till midnight (PHT)

-Primary Frames/Loadouts/Specialties: Valkyr with vectis prime and Nikana prime

-I wanna join this clan to learn more about the game. Make friends and have a fun time.

-I'm a college student. Soon to be graduating.

-Boy complains to his father: You told me to put a potato in my Swimming trunks! You said it would impress the girls at the pool! But you forgot to mention one thing!
Father: Really? What?
Boy: That the potato should go in the front! :biblethump:

Greetings!

I'd like to meet you in-game and make a few more inquiries 😄  my timezone is HST.  Send me a friend request (if i dont send you one) and i will see you when i see you!  Cheers!

7 minutes ago, -Edrick- said:

Greetings!

I'd like to meet you in-game and make a few more inquiries 😄  my timezone is HST.  Send me a friend request (if i dont send you one) and i will see you when i see you!  Cheers!

sure what is your ign? 

Hi, first of all I need to mention that I am from Austria. Ak "Get to the chopper". That's why my english isn't that good and I hope you can overlook this!
Now the important stuff:
- IGN
Stormwind81

- Mastery Rank
21 and 95% to 22

- Time Zone and play-time range
variable, 1 to 5hours a day, noon to midnight! That would be 01:00:00 EST to ~16:00:00 EST

- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any
Id like to have every useful Warframe forma-d to its best. Like Nekro,Trinity, Nova, Saryn, Frost, ect. As for now I am only missing Khora, Gara and Titania in my collection.

- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?
I am looking for a nice home and enjoy this game with others because only in numbers we are strong!

- Tell Me a little about Yourself
Im in the IT for a decade and I like to follow all news around game developing companies and their games. As I get older I switch to more need-brain than reaction games but I do enjoy an occasional game of R6 Siege!

- Tell Me a Joke! (an actual joke, can surprisingly influence your chances of getting in 😜 ) 
If I can do something that nobody else can? Sure, I can read my handwriting 😉 

I am an old school man, that means if I like something I will stick to it until death do us part 😉

Sometimes I forget things I already knew but I blame my age!

Sidenode: When I started playing Warframe back in 2015 I was playing at a very early time when nobody in EU was awake and that's why I had trouble finding players when assigning for missions. So I started switching to NA and in a couple of days I noticed that it was no problem to find players there no matter which time! Also the players there were a little bit more chilled and fun! Ever since I got stuck with NA-chat!
Edited by Stormwind81

3 hours ago, Stormwind81 said:
Hi, first of all I need to mention that I am from Austria. Ak "Get to the chopper". That's why my english isn't that good and I hope you can overlook this!
Now the important stuff:
- IGN
Stormwind81

Greets Stormwind81! 

Your ign resonates with me as i assume ur a 'old' school WoW player like myself lol.  I look forward to meeting up with u in-game.  See u when I see u.  

- IGN: LadySnugBug
- Mastery Rank: Rank 6
- Time Zone and play-time range: Eastern Standard Time, I play usually in the evenings or at night after work or class.
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any: Trinity is the Warframe I am most comfortable with. I enjoy playing supportive/healer roles. Zephyr is my favorite to play as casually since her mobility makes missions pretty fun especially during solo. I prefer to use bows like Dread or Snipers such as Vectis.
My friend, Ergot invited me to join this clan. I usually play solo, but I probably need to coop more with other people to get the most fun out of the game.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself:
My name is Sara. I take classes at a university, and I am a Meteorology major (Wait for the joke). Warframe is probably one of my favorite games to play as of late. I've been a gamer since I got a Nintendo 64 for my 5th birthday. My favorite series of games are probably Legend of Zelda, Dark Souls, and The Elder Scrolls. RPG games are my specialty.
- Tell Me a Joke! (an actual joke, can surprisingly influence your chances of getting in 😜 ) 
b475556e5c72f04bebe8da8ecfbdb97c--weathe

7 hours ago, LadySnugBug said:
- IGN: LadySnugBug
- Mastery Rank: Rank 6
- Time Zone and play-time range: Eastern Standard Time, I play usually in the evenings or at night after work or class.
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any: Trinity is the Warframe I am most comfortable with. I enjoy playing supportive/healer roles. Zephyr is my favorite to play as casually since her mobility makes missions pretty fun especially during solo. I prefer to use bows like Dread or Snipers such as Vectis.
My friend, Ergot invited me to join this clan. I usually play solo, but I probably need to coop more with other people to get the most fun out of the game.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself:
My name is Sara. I take classes at a university, and I am a Meteorology major (Wait for the joke). Warframe is probably one of my favorite games to play as of late. I've been a gamer since I got a Nintendo 64 for my 5th birthday. My favorite series of games are probably Legend of Zelda, Dark Souls, and The Elder Scrolls. RPG games are my specialty.
- Tell Me a Joke! (an actual joke, can surprisingly influence your chances of getting in 😜 ) 
b475556e5c72f04bebe8da8ecfbdb97c--weathe

Greetings LadySnugBug and welcome to warframe endgame (clans :P)  

Being in the EST timezone you will be able to meet a good number of our (international) members.  And as a fairly new player, Id like to meet with you in-game and discord to give a little more info about us and vice versa. Friend request sent, see you when i see you!

- IGN: 
Repentance12

- Mastery Rank:
11, was averaging 1 MR a day until 10, now I am forma"ing" my stuff

- Time Zone and play-time range:
GMT + 8, sporadic playtime, really depends on my schedule

Have Chroma Prime. Needs more Forma
Hydroid Prime for farms
Exaclibur Prime for running around (I was a founder but warframe wasn't that good back then)
Building Rhino Prime, I don't like being squishy.
Still in learning process.

Used to play WoW, ranked in top 10 in pvp, in server first guilds etc. Want a small, mature community like the old days, bit boring running stuff with randoms. 
Goal is just to have fun really

Chinese dude with British accent, usually interesting enough for most people. 
Ask me questions on other stuff if you want. Open book.

- Tell Me a Joke! (an actual joke, can surprisingly influence your chances of getting in 😜 ) 
More of an improv guy, and I think googling for a joke defeats the whole purpose of this question right?

IGN: BrbQuickDinner
- Mastery Rank: 18
- Time Zone and play-time range: EST, some week-nights 7pm-10pm. Weekends all day ;D (depends on exams and call days and plans)
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any - I LOVE VOLT, the one true Sparky. Gotta go fast. 
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals? Looking for an older community to join and I need to get that clan weapon MR. I'd also like to play/communicate with some members instead of just pubs.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself: 25 y/o in medical school. Also into music - learning guitar, can sing, can beatbox. Used to be in an a cappella group in college. I love games of all sorts - have been hooked on the new Smash Ultimate as well. Also into playing sports - volleyball regularly, tennis when season permits, table tennis, you name it!
 - Tell Me a Joke! : What's long,hard, and full of "semen?"

A submarine (joke works better in person)

• 2 weeks later...

- IGN: elarium
- Mastery Rank: 12
- Time Zone and play-time range: EST, most nights.
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any: None yet -  still in discovery phase, but have been using Trinity/Operator a lot more after discovering Eidolons.
- Why do you want to join our clan? Because I like the recruitment ad. Found your clan website posts very helpful. Find a home where I can go on missions with a few regulars rather than random pubs. Goals? Explore and savor Warframe.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself: Computer games as a kid got me into Computer Science. Now working as a software engineer almost twenty years later, I still love gaming. Had fun raiding in the past but do not want to devote that degree of commitment these days. Enjoys some PvP.
- Tell Me a Joke! What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know, I don't care.

Welcome to the clan LadySnugBug!!! Welcome Home!!!

5 hours ago, elarium said:

- IGN: elarium
- Mastery Rank: 12
- Time Zone and play-time range: EST, most nights.
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any: None yet -  still in discovery phase, but have been using Trinity/Operator a lot more after discovering Eidolons.
- Why do you want to join our clan? Because I like the recruitment ad. Found your clan website posts very helpful. Find a home where I can go on missions with a few regulars rather than random pubs. Goals? Explore and savor Warframe.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself: Computer games as a kid got me into Computer Science. Now working as a software engineer almost twenty years later, I still love gaming. Had fun raiding in the past but do not want to devote that degree of commitment these days. Enjoys some PvP.
- Tell Me a Joke! What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know, I don't care.

Greetings elarium! 

You sound like you'd fit in our crowd.  I'd like to meet you in-game and discord to see which part of EST you are in.  For the most part, a good majority of the clan are EST players as well. Friend request sent...see you when i see you!  😄

- AYYOOOOO I'm ImJordad!
- About to turn 25
- 4, but just started!
- Central anywhere in the evening/night!
- I love me some Excalibur
- A friend of mine joined and you guys seem to be a nice tight knit community, and I would love to have some awesome people to play with!
- I stream on twitch occasionally, am a certified hypnotist. I think that's cool, right?
- Why did the chicken cross the playground?
Spoiler

To get to the other SLIDE! AYYYYY

Edited by ImJordad

21 hours ago, ImJordad said:
- AYYOOOOO I'm ImJordad!
- About to turn 25
- 4, but just started!
- Central anywhere in the evening/night!
- I love me some Excalibur
- A friend of mine joined and you guys seem to be a nice tight knit community, and I would love to have some awesome people to play with!
- I stream on twitch occasionally, am a certified hypnotist. I think that's cool, right?

Greetings Imjordad!

First and foremost, welcome to warframe!   😁
Secondly, who referred you?

And thirdly, I'd like to meet you in-game to get a general idea on your on-times/frequency of play time.   I also want to make sure that there will be time frames where you will have access to seeing me online (vice versa).

1 hour ago, -Edrick- said:

Greetings Imjordad!

First and foremost, welcome to warframe!   😁
Secondly, who referred you?

And thirdly, I'd like to meet you in-game to get a general idea on your on-times/frequency of play time.   I also want to make sure that there will be time frames where you will have access to seeing me online (vice versa).

The one and only LadySnugBug! 😄 I generally play everyday. Im still fairly new and learning everything, but Id be willing to meet you whenever!

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: djsteffert

MR:18

Time Zone: NZDT +13 

Frames etc. : afk banshee? spy lowkey. speed/slowva. most of the main frames from the old meta idk if its changed

Reason: Just wanna play warframe with a guild again remember having fun in discord with people but a lot of guilds ive seen kinda dead

About Me: idk im in discord a lot youll get to know me

Joke: A man hits a women with a car; whose fault is it?

Spoiler

The mans; What was he doing driving in the kitchen

IGN: HIGHDAMAGE

MR:26

Time Zone: UTC+1

Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any: Nyx/Nova/Volt, lot of formas on most frames to fit in game requirements

Why do you want to join our clan: Lf a place with active ppl to play and have fun

Tell Me a little about Yourself: Chill guy/Part time worker

Tell Me a Joke: U deal with me everyday xD

IGN:
Klypto

- Mastery Rank:

- Time Zone and play-time range:
(EST -5, mostly whenever I am awake and bored which is random)

Hurr Durr Rhino was my main for many years
Nekros Prime for pickup whatever and maybe not die
Inaros to not die while going afk
Chroma for fun

Mainly like building large slow heavy melee for crit stacking combo counter with almost no status.  Falls off pretty early on endurance (1+ hours) but it's fun for everything else.
Similar follow through on sidearms.

Xusto asked
You have a decent amount of active people in your discord and these neat challenge things that I want to try for.

Some jobless entry game developer who's recovering from back surgery and doesn't have a ton to do in the meantime.  Been learning Unreal Engine on the side and some blender for VRChat avatars

- Tell Me a Joke! 
Maybe later ¯\_(ツ)_/¯