Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When, De, When!?

Yazeth

i don't think is going to be re released the devs just ignore the threads about it as much as they can cuz they know that if they announce is not going to be released alot of people are going to start crying about it 

Saw this coming a mile away; every time a sniper related change is in the works, this mod pops its ugly little head around the corner.  Perhaps you should wait for a prime sniper to make an appearance where I feel this mod would most likely make a return.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/286408-prime-sniper-rifle/

Perfectly relevant thread on that. Seems to be great timing.

I owned a primed chamber, shortly, but I sold it not that long after. It wasn't because I disliked the mod, but I dislike snipers. A release of this mod after their rework seems like an acceptable reason.

i don't think is going to be re released the devs just ignore the threads about it as much as they can cuz they know that if they announce is not going to be released alot of people are going to start crying about it 

If it was not going to be re-released, it would not have transferred to PS4. At least, that is my thought on that. Anything that wasn't going to be re-released didn't transfer (except for Excal Prime profile icon I believe). If DE simply said it wasn't going to be re-released, we'd just live with it. It'd be like founder's, how the occasional thread pops up now and again, but nothing on a massive scale.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII