Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Neural Sensors Even Exist Anymore?

(PSN)Evan7899

As soon as Void came out I think every player suddenly gained 2,000 Control Modules from them lol.

I only have 33 Neural Sensors and they decrease really quickly when I craft forma- It'd be nice to have some way of obtaining them like Control Modules .-.

They live in MYSTERIOUS ways.

Alad drops Neural Sensors just as much as Sargas Ruk refuses Orokin droppings.

If you want to collect more Neural Sensors, try Survival and Defense missions.

Its the complete opposite for me. I get the drop from Alad, and Sargas every 1-2 runs. Meanwhile defense, and survival? NEVER have I EVER seen them drop ONCE.

funny that some noobs can't farm sol

I've actually had no problems finding neural sensors but getting neurodes is an absolute nightmare.

they're not hard to farm

neural sensors best place dark sector suv.

neurodes best place odd

for new tenno stop arguing & start farming,, warframe is free to play,,, free to farm  or if you're lazy(noob) buy them at market with platinum.

Drop rates are the same... they don't change every update. :P

I heard they have been changing drop rates every update awhile back. Something about balancing. Lets not forget how they blocked off our way to read the files, and find out exactly by how much. So we don't know, and they keep it a secret from us.

funny that some noobs can't farm sol

they're not hard to farm

neural sensors best place dark sector suv.

neurodes best place odd

for new tenno stop arguing & start farming,, warframe is free to play,,, free to farm  or if you're lazy(noob) buy them at market with platinum.

Yes, i am quite a new player as you can check from my info. And yes, i dont know how to notice slight changes in drop rates. Especially on my farming spots.

RNG can be a pain sometimes, but in most cases you can have some calculations about drop rates when you constantly farm one map.

You simply dont know about what you are talking. Nerural Sensors drop rate seems off from what it was.