Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Letter Of Intent

_Raiklar_

Suprised this thread has not been locked yet as every attempt to get any info about this issues (which is fair to said has generated a lot of interest from the player base ) is swept under the rug and /ignored even though the 40 day NDA clause have passed.

It wasn't a forty day NDA clause that was discussed in the press release.

http://www.sumpoly.com/UploadFile/201463016302032745.pdf

For a period of forty days from the date of

the Term Sheet, Digital Extremes agrees not to solicit offers from any other parties for any financing and

asset or share transfers without the consent of all the Purchasers.

It was an agreement by DE that they wouldn't solicit other buyers.

This was most likely so that PW and Sumpo could get reliable data during their due diligence investigations.

DE could, and most likely is still be under NDA.

Edited by Aggh

One would suspect the intention is to remain quiet and hope that people forget about it.

Though I'm hoping that it's really just a matter of having been asked to remain quiet about it, and that PWE isn't getting controlling shares.  Let's hope that the stocks sold are ones that do NOT give PWE the right to vote on things and influence how development happens.  Although Ember and zephyr themed chicken snacks and meals would certainly be tempting.  :9

I'm no expert on the Canadian stock market, but I read it there are two types of stock: one called "common stocks" which allow you to vote and have some influence over the company, and then there are "preferred stocks" which do not include voting privileges.  Let's hope that the latter are the kind that are up for sale.  If so, then we have little to nothing to worry about.

Hope this helps.

*Put on tin foil hat*

If we look at this flying mecha (archwing) we can ascertain someone has bought into DE mainly because it seems really out of place for warframe.

Sumpo food sells chickens, Archwing = tenno with chickenwings = secret marketing to get Tenno to buy chickenwings = Half life 3 confirmed