Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Replace The Lotus, Who Who You Choose?

Kylecrafts

So, in a hypothetical situation, where you could choose an assistant over the Lotus (AI's also allowed), who would you choose, and why?

Also, keep it as clean as you can.

Personally I would choose Cortana, 'cus Halo nostalgia. Either Halo 3, or 2's Cortana (Not 4's, since I have Ordis, to be, you know, crazy.).

~Kylecrafts

BRIAN BLESSED because he's too good. :P

"There will be no funeral! Before I get too old and ill, I'll go to South America and live among the Pemon people and meditate. When the time is right, they can throw my body into the volcano."

-Brian Blessed

Edited by MageMeat

"There will be no funeral! Before I get too old and ill, I'll go to South America and live among the Pemon people and meditate. When the time is right, they can throw my body into the volcano."

-Brian Blessed

lol legend. He'd also love Ordis the Palm Pilot :D

So, in a hypothetical situation, where you could choose an assistant over the Lotus (AI's also allowed), who would you choose, and why?

Also, keep it as clean as you can.

Personally I would choose Cortana, 'cus Halo nostalgia. Either Halo 3, or 2's Cortana (Not 4's, since I have Ordis, to be, you know, crazy.).

~Kylecrafts

I would keep the lotus but given the choice I would prefer even the rampant Cortana from halo 4 over Ordis as my ships AI.

Edited by Iceski13