Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request: Make A Seperate Kubrow Trading Section

iPyzi

REQUEST: Make a seperate section for trading Kubrow

You all know why. There are definitely to much Kubrow threads in the trading section.

They don't annoy but I think a separte section for trading Kubrow imprints would make it more structured.

Write anything if you support this idea.

Thank you :p

REQUEST: Make a seperate section for trading Kubrow

You all know why. There are definitely to much Kubrow threads in the trading section.

They don't annoy but I think a separte section for trading Kubrow imprints would make it more structured.

Write anything if you support this idea.

Thank you :p

^

niche-picking kubrow trading out of the trade would cause other things to be pushed out as well

why doesnt mods have its own section? why cant primes only have prime trading? why are beacons mixed into trading? etc.

trading channel is working perfectly fine

dont get me wrong....it would be nice to have subsections within trading....but that is unlikely to happen right now

Edited by sekushiiandee

T'would be a welcome change indeed. Not only are Kubrow listings longer than most other trade listings (aside from people posting their entire freakin' inventory) but they are becoming more and more frequent with time.

There should be a dropdown menu under the trading tab that separates all the different types of trade into different channels. 

Aye dun wan ta luk at udder peeplz stuf wen ay'm luk'n fer priym wepinz!

Edited by Kestral9999

T'would be a welcome change indeed. Not only are Kubrow listings longer than most other trade listings (aside from people posting their entire freakin' inventory) but they are becoming more and more frequent with time.

There should be a dropdown menu under the trading tab that separates all the different types of trade into different channels. 

^

i want this but its a lot to ask DE for