Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place To Farm Kubrow Mods?

EHenderson

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello.

I prefer E-Prime too. It's shorter than Everest (which is a good thing!) and the mobs are 2 or 3 levels lower - so u can kill them with almost every unranked weapon :)

And sometimes I find like 8 ! dens on E-Prime - so 50 kubrow kills in one run aren't a real problem. Sometimes even more - depends on how many spawn when u hit the den.

I think I have killed at least 1.000 kubrow there (doin' at least 20 runs a day since U14) - but not one single rare mod - even though I was using Nekros all the time and DC'ed every one of 'em. The droprate seems to be ridiculous low.

But good luck in farming anyway :-)

Edited by ValeryViolette

I prefer Everest to E-prime, because there are more enemies (8 rather than 33) so the mission lasts a bit longer.

the number of grineer enemies doesn't matter... the kubrows spawn is independent of grineer numbers.

in fact you want as less grineers as possible because sometimes heavy grineers will get the last hit on the dogs and you'd lose out on a drop chance. that's why E-prime is better as long as you solo it.

btw lvl 1 lato is better than the weakest melee weapon because it deals less damage and you can't mess up like the spectra since it's semi auto.

Edited by MemeticRepo