Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Potential

eraze93

Judging players by their Warframes.

Uh, well yes. If there's an Oberon from recruiting chat in a T4 S that I'm planning on taking to 40-60 minutes, I'm going to judge them for their frame.

Each frame is unique and excels at something. They all have a role, and it just so happens that many frames aren't suitable for it. Ember would be another.

Yes i couldnt agree more and you must be one of the few players that can mod him right. But the scores of scrubs you run into that dont understand how to mod him paint the frame in a unpleasent light in many things T4 or otherwise.

Maining him since closed beta, you tend to know what makes a warframe tick.

And this part I can agree because it goes for EVERY warframe out there.

You are also welcome to your opinion but seeing as I am Mastery Rank 16 I am far from inexperienced. Though my opinions may be colored by the past of the game and not the current. I personally cannot see any reason to bring Ash to any kind of T4 when there are clearly better choices for the slots even more so for a Tier 4 defense.

Grinding out MR XP =/= gameplay experience.

I understand you were expressing your experience with players incapable of keeping up when they used old Ash. I get it, totally know what you're basing it off. The MR sentence takes away from the rest of your post.

I wouldn't bring (new)Ash for survival because they don't have the CC I want beyond 1Hr.

I WOULD bring (new)Ash for all other T4 survival types. Defense, I never cared about going too far with. Interception, anyone with the ability to invis and cap a point wouldn't matter about kills before the 100% mark for target elimination.

Edited by ViLeDeth

I really should have put the why "Ash should be loved" post up. To make this every simple Ash when played correctly is not truly a team play (stay with me). Most of his skills are simply more useful to him than anyone else. That being said his damage does scale well on Bladestorm (especially with the melee multiplier), he is a great rezzer, he is a great scout, and often even in T4 simply does not need to be babysat. 

Ash one you use bladestorm is guaranteed to kill any mob. It may take a while (past the mid 40s) but once it is initiated any mob he has targeted will go down. I think this alone has some true value but other might not. There is no wrong frame imho this narrow minded, and misinformed players.

The way I see it, He's classy, he's got great bleed proc utility, and his stabbing makes them stack. Plus, He's got teleport to cover ground without taking fire, and smokescreen for stealthing-recuperating. 

Also, He kills quite fast. He's got 2-3 clones.

To DarthRevan84, I respect your opinion. Your key, your rules. But can I ask you to reconsider your opinion on judjing players by frames, please? DE made every frame viable if used right. Yes, even Oberon. Not that they can't use improvements, but it's true. It's the player that makes the frame, not the pther way 'round. Frames like excalibur and ash are scorned by players, but they are, if played right, high level tier. As someone who has done 1hr T4 survivals with these two, I can vouch for them. It makes life difficult for me when rhino primes with boltor primes (i've got nothing against them personally. They're both great) tell me I'm a noob, etc etc for using excal and ash. In most cases, It's the excal and ash who stand over them reviving. Trust me, some players seem like noobs because they use unusual weapons and frames, but they're not (in most cases). 

Thanks!

I really should have put the why "Ash should be loved" post up. To make this every simple Ash when played correctly is not truly a team play (stay with me). Most of his skills are simply more useful to him than anyone else. That being said his damage does scale well on Bladestorm (especially with the melee multiplier), he is a great rezzer, he is a great scout, and often even in T4 simply does not need to be babysat. 

Ash one you use bladestorm is guaranteed to kill any mob. It may take a while (past the mid 40s) but once it is initiated any mob he has targeted will go down. I think this alone has some true value but other might not. There is no wrong frame imho this narrow minded, and misinformed players.

yes , all ash need is respect and honor.

If you think Ash is one of the frames who isn't respected at all, you are sorely mistaken.

I think players and their decisions need more respect from other players who feel they know it all.

Edited by TheGuy08

well in high level tier bro.

bladestorm become perma stun high level mob.

and i dont really expect ppl understand this.

but. this is his hidden utility that can be discover in 50 min survival t4.

oh ya. if you wana test your skills how good you play or how pro you play in your specific frame. go play t4 survival solo.

you will discover something out.

i discover too that RHINO need natural talent for stomping in high level tier.

also ash.

Again i dont expect ppl to understand. but i can teach them how to understand.

oh ya. if you wana test your skills how good you play or how pro you play in your specific frame. go play t4 survival solo.

also ash.

I'm sorry but Since when did you become the Ash master?

i am ash player dude.

well my friend is. he is ash master. a whooping 9 forma.

he is good at playing ash. well i am too.

I've been maining ash since closed beta, and I would never call myself an ash master.

Get off the high horse.

Edited by TheErebus

I've been maining ash since closed beta, and I would never call myself an ash master.

Get off the high horse.

am i saying i am master? no.

but thx if you say so.

ash is now differ from closed beta.

and i just play him again with bladestorm build. after the buff.

And bladestorm is high tier skills, in my opinion.

Well best ability ingame.

also ash.

Keep it civil, you're going into a ranting phase.

The "stun" on high level enemies is nothing and short lived.

Radial BLIND.

Radial Disarm

Stomp

Tentacle Swarm

Tempest Barrage

Sound Quake

Sonic Boom

Vortex

Bastille

vs Ash's blade storm in T4 survival?

Radial Blind - The stun on Blade Storm is defeated entirely by a cheaper and effective ability.

Radial Disarm - Enemies are forever without range, your team can kite and peel and kill them mobs.

Stomp - That stun you mentioned with Blade Storm is overshadowed entirely.

Vortex - Choke Points/entrances

Bastille - Choke Points/entrances

Tentacle Swarm - Choke Points/entrances

Tempest Barrage - Choke points/entrances, snipe with it, cast tentacle swarm after if more are entering from that direction.

Undertow - Choke Points/entrances. (Only to keep mobs spawning behind your team from getting a shot off them. would not use unless it is the case)

Sound Quake - find a corner, use a huras to keep you stealth - you lock down entrances or small rooms from away from bullets/danger.

Edited by ViLeDeth

You are welcome to your opinion. I for one kick people from my T4s if i see them on frames i deem unworthy of T4.

Just like you are welcome to yours (even if it's ridiculous) 

Sadly they are not a rare breed.

because

not many player playing good ash.

Still ash is worthy for t4 mission (defense survival) after this big bladestorm buff.

depends on player, yes?

and thats make the good ash player are rare breed. hahaha.

Edited by eraze93

You are welcome to your opinion. I for one kick people from my T4s if i see them on frames i deem unworthy of T4.

sure we all will use your frame, everyone is good at his own thing i kill T4 with ash youd be lucky to have me

edit: a good ash will outkill you bigtime, for example random squad surv 1 hour , 1.2k+ kills , rest of my team is at 300+ so dont underestimate our teleporting friend

b7j4g0.jpg

even proof for ya.

Edited by NickBoay