Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Needs A Rework! Why He Suck?

OrphanMaker

So the Stalker. The problem with the stalker is "he is super cool!" He have his own theme music.

But whats the problem? Its simple the fight is too fast! Its either he have scaling and we kill him fast or he have high scaling and he kill us fast.

This sucks!!!!

I want to fight the stalker for a good 2 minutes.

So how to fix this. Increase the stalker health and decrease his dps. This will fix the stalker. The stalker should never be able to one-hit us, and we should never be able to one-hit the stalker. I mean "most of the time we hear his cool music, that get us ready for a fight, but when he appears he kill us in a couple of seconds or we kill him in a couple of seconds, so giving him very high health and low damage will fix this. 

Next - Give us the ability to use our abilities on him. As of now the fight with the stalker is an all out dps struggle. This is not fun. I want to switch teleport the stalker then shot him. Then I want him to switch teleport me back and shot me. But we should not be able to kill one another easily.

Next- The fight with the stalker should be a one on one tenno encounter, no team members allowed. Squad members should only be able to watch the fight take place. The stalker should have the ability to teleport us to a location with a globe around it, so others will not be able to help. This will help the stalker and the player being stalked because, as of now, the stalker is scaling in difficulty based on the squad conclave. The squad conclave may be high but, the person being stalked, conclave may be low. If the stalker had to fight a player one on one, the player would have a better chance at being the stalker, and the stalker would have a better chance at beating the player. As of now, squads can destroy the stalker with ease.

Last, this suppose to be a personal grudge match so make it personal, and when a player wins only the player being stalked will get his bp drops.

EDIT---

Well Heck! If you want to all fight the stalker then take away his dispel ability and give him a new ability.

It would be called shadow. The stalker would stand in spot say "I see you have me out numbered," then he would laugh and four stalker would separate and jump off him (in this state he can not be hit). Then once he is finished separating all four stalkers attack the whole squad. A separate stalker for each squad member.  That way it would be balanced and fair fight, and everyone can get some. In this way he could take on a whole squad.

Last no more stalker bleedout, he should stick around until he takes all your revives.

Edited by OrphanMaker

Next - Give us the ability to use our abilities on him. As of now the fight with the stalker is an all out dps struggle. This is not fun. I want to switch teleport the stalker then shot him. Then I want him to switch teleport me back and shot me. But we should not be able to kill one another easily.

If by "use our abilities" you mean "remove dispel" then no.

Next- The fight with the stalker should be a one on one tenno encounter, no team members allowed. Squad members should only be able to watch the fight take place. The stalker should have the ability to teleport us to a location with a globe around it, so others will not be able to help. This will help the stalker and the player being stalked because, as of now, the stalker is scaling in difficulty based on the squad conclave. The squad conclave may be high but, the person being stalked, conclave may be low. If the stalker had to fight a player one on one, the player would have a better chance at being the stalker, and the stalker would have a better chance at beating the player. As of now, squads can destroy the stalker with ease.

Why? Why on earth would they make it so that the others don't help. That'd be like if a knight got into a fight with an opponent, and his knight brethren aid him. It's pretty much just saying "don't help your teammate, instead just watch like a spectator to a baseball match"

Main problem is that his scaling needs to be looked at before any other changes. i.e New players have a hard time with him whilst I take him 1v1 easily.

The G3 were hard for me to solo, still doable (very fun) and they offered the correct difficulty for ME. That said, the initial target they came for and 2 other players went down in an instant and if I didn't have my Paris Prime I wouldn't have been able to solo them.

Scaling overall needs to be considered, the Harvester is super easy because I can just MP him and he is slower than Rhino walking with the dragon key on.

Last, this suppose to be a personal grudge match so make it personal, and when a player wins only the player being stalked will get his bp drops.

NO.

N.O.

NOOOOO.

That would just be a slap to the face for the whole team and would cause an outrage on the forums. Who cares if it's a grudge fight? 

Here's a better suggestion:

Increase his health.

Slightly increase DPS.

That's it. 

Everything else would be needlessly difficult and annoying instead of fun and challenging.

The stalker is like us Tenno. He has a high damage output with decent defenses at best. He's not some mindless bulletsponge like most other enemies. This is part of what makes him so special to fight.

Removing his CC immunity and dispel would allow people to just wipe the floors with him much more easily. The stalker is meant to be a force to be reckoned with for the Tenno. Someone whose purpose is to punish them.

Making it a 1v1 fight would be too much effort, really. I think fighting him in cells is fine.

Also the music can be anoying because if you kill him or he kills you at the beginning of a 30+ waves defense or a 50+ min survival you can hear the music until the mission ends. 

I would suggest to keep it at a 10/15 min max so we can hear the other music in the game. 

Also the music can be anoying because if you kill him or he kills you at the beginning of a 30+ waves defense or a 50+ min survival you can hear the music until the mission ends. 

I would suggest to keep it at a 10/15 min max so we can hear the other music in the game. 

I believe that is a bug. The music is really cool though!

So the Stalker. The problem with the stalker is "he is super cool!" He have his own theme music.

But whats the problem? Its simple the fight is too fast! Its either he have scaling and we kill him fast or he have high scaling and he kill us fast.

This sucks!!!!

I want to fight the stalker for a good 2 minutes.

So how to fix this. Increase the stalker health and decrease his dps. This will fix the stalker. The stalker should never be able to one-hit us, and we should never be able to one-hit the stalker. I mean "most of the time we hear his cool music, that get us ready for a fight, but when he appears he kill us in a couple of seconds or we kill him in a couple of seconds, so giving him very high health and low damage will fix this. 

EDIT---

Well Heck! If you want to all fight the stalker then take away his dispel ability and give him a new ability.

It would be called shadow. The stalker would stand in spot say "I see you have me out numbered," then he would laugh and four stalker would separate and jump off him (in this state he can not be hit). Then once he is finished separating all four stalkers attack the whole squad. A separate stalker for each squad member.  That way it would be balanced and fair fight, and everyone can get some. In this way he could take on a whole squad.

Last no more stalker bleedout, he should stick around until he takes all your revives.

The stalker will never please everybody, i think by now DE already got that, did you already tried to kill the stalker without elementar damage? Yes bc new players can easly meet the stalker  lacking those mods since the moment they pass mercury they become a target, the same happen with the other Hunters.

Zanuka Hunter can be a very interesting fight if you dont use multi, a half serration and 2 1/2 elementar cards, G3 is blast fight using the same combination but without stormbringer (no corrosive) and believe me that the fight doesnt last a few sec, and you have to actually put effort to survive the time you need to kill them.

Its more easy for each one of us create their own fights, that DE make those fights only for a few of us, keep that in mind and im sure you will have even more fun playing against them.

For me I just want to actually exchange blows with him, right now its "who gets dreaded in the face first or gets hate stunlock first" loses.

Increases his health, shields, and armor and make it like a mini boss fight where he can take a number of hits and his damage output is significantly lesser because getting one shot isn't very interesting and i would actually like it if i can see his face for more than a few seconds before either one of us dies.

How about when you shoot the stalker or he shoots you the weapon damage will only take into account the base stats of that weapon disregarding elementals, any damage, and critical mods so the both of you slowly chip away each others health for some time until someone dies rather than the current style old-school western duel where in the one who draws first wins.

Right now I don't see the Stalker as a threat anymore... right now he's like Ordis.... he's just very very annoying.

Edited by H.Katsura_999