The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Nerfing Is Over 9000

XxTacTicBeastxX

i like point 5. which probably the most people doesn´t know :D

5. Any experience or achievements accumulated during your time in the Open Beta may be removed or reset at any time during the Open Beta testing period. When the game is opened to the public, each player may be returned to novice status.

They say may, so it doesn't mean they'll do it. I don't think they will, that's just covering them in case they do. 

i like point 5. which probably the most people doesn´t know :D

5. Any experience or achievements accumulated during your time in the Open Beta may be removed or reset at any time during the Open Beta testing period. When the game is opened to the public, each player may be returned to novice status.

And if that indeed does happen, you can rest assured I won't be here anymore. I've spent too much time to have everything just zeroed out. Thanks, but no. That is NOT the way you handle things.

And if that indeed does happen, you can rest assured I won't be here anymore. I've spent too much time to have everything just zeroed out. Thanks, but no. That is NOT the way you handle things.

who would be after playing this game for 4-5+ years and then losing everything to start all over...

They say may, so it doesn't mean they'll do it. I don't think they will, that's just covering them in case they do. 

i know, and noone think they will do it, but most people doen´t know that it´s possibel

who would be after playing this game for 4-5+ years and then losing everything to start all over...

warframe...had this year it´s 1st birthday

Edited by Vernoc-EGT-