Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello guys this is Miss Prototyp3 on xbox one. I just have to say this is the BEST online gaming community I have ever been a part of. This is the only game that i have seriously played and kept on playing. I probably spend a good amount of money on this game already and i know i will definitely will keep on buying, Love to have the oppurtunities to play with the DE members. i know im not the only girl who plays but i like to pride myself on being the girl that plays A LOT!!! on MR 13 and still rising to the top!! Goal is to be the first female warframe on rank 20. coming soon within the next few months!!

Hello guys this is Miss Prototyp3 on xbox one. I just have to say this is the BEST online gaming community I have ever been a part of. This is the only game that i have seriously played and kept on playing. I probably spend a good amount of money on this game already and i know i will definitely will keep on buying, Love to have the oppurtunities to play with the DE members. i know im not the only girl who plays but i like to pride myself on being the girl that plays A LOT!!! on MR 13 and still rising to the top!! Goal is to be the first female warframe on rank 20. coming soon within the next few months!!

Now I don't want to stop your motivation but I bet there is at least one female on MR 20

How to get platinum ????

No rly the place but from login reward , trading or buying it.

Now I don't want to stop your motivation but I bet there is at least one female on MR 20

Hey as far as i can tell there is 3 at minimum . [DE]Megan , [DE]Rebecca and [DE]Danielle 

edit: sorry Rebecca typo right into your name !

Edited by trunks013

Hello, My name is William. I'm new to the community but always been playing warframe since I got the PS4. Which is little more than 2 years now. This is my favorite game. I'm always look for players. Tho I get out a lot but when I'm on. I'm usually playing more then 4-8 hours depending on my work schedule. I've been trying to catch up on the prime time. So many episodes. I'll get there eventually. Until then keep doing what your doing and hope to play with some awesome people. Take it easy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm Minion135 and I have a Warframe problem. *group* Hi, Minion135. (Sorry, this somehow feels like it could be an AA thing :P)

But srsly, this game has been amazing since I started playing last year. I am just pining away for U18, like everyone else... Hopefully it'll be out tonight! :D

Hi I'm William Bales from the Philippines I've been playing warframe since august I love what you been doing for the game I even watch  your devstream even if it live at 2:am here and always getting excited for next best thing in warframe I have a small internet cafe and I've been promoting warframe ever since I 1st played it. Its a good feeling being a part of something growing and evolving into I don't know its like watching a tv series at first you understand is where the story is taking you next thing know you hook and want to know whats gonna happen next. Well U18 is here thank you DE for this game you have done really good job It's nice to be a part of this community

Hi I'm William Bales from the Philippines I've been playing warframe since august I love what you been doing for the game I even watch  your devstream even if it live at 2:am here and always getting excited for next best thing in warframe I have a small internet cafe and I've been promoting warframe ever since I 1st played it. Its a good feeling being a part of something growing and evolving into I don't know its like watching a tv series at first you understand is where the story is taking you next thing know you hook and want to know whats gonna happen next. Well U18 is here thank you DE for this game you have done really good job It's nice to be a part of this community

Hello Community, Errordee here.

First i got to say what an amazing job you guys did on the U18 update.
Thank you also again for the 1000 platinum on dec 11... at 1am my time lol.

I wish all of you Jolly Hollydays and a awesome start into the New Year.