Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Fix Your Game Before Updating Useless Content

Krenen

Hey all,

1srt time i kind of come and cry on the forums ^^

Since the game came out it's the 3rd time i play with months of pauses. Yes lack of content always take me away from this game but it is so fun that i always end up to check and farm a few new things.

Got back with u14 (5 days before it) and since the game can became a nighmare from time to time. Lost around 15 hours thanks to crashes in suvival, mob bugged in the background at wave 40+, etc....

My last bug was pretty fun too, was ready to do the 10 to 11 mastery test (yes yes i forma more than i farm new weap :p)

and the game loaded to get me back to the ship asap with the 24 hours cooldown !

So really who cares about a new sword and a useless event when the core of the game is kind of messy since u14...

my 2 cents

Don't even try to give feedback if you cannot point out specific pieces of content that have been ''messy since U14''. Most of the problems you mentioned in your post can be fixed by having a decent computer or host in the mission.

Edited by PeanutMonster

Shouting 'FIX YOUR GAME' doesn't help anyone and is somewhat insulting if you can't be bothered to simply placed error reports in the correct section. The quicker you do this the quicker the Devs notice the problem if they haven't already and the quicker they can start work on it.

What?

- We get hotfixes very often for bugs/mistakes compared to other games.

- The game is still in "beta" so yes it has issues but they won't be fixed unless we report them to the devs.

- I really don't get the logic behind " stop giving us weapons and fix the issues with the game ", since DE and every decent company has separate divisions or departments dedicated to some aspect of the game, i wouldn't expect the guy who is in charge of making the weapons to fix something he doesn't know, it's like telling your doctor to fix your computer because it's constanly crashing,( yeah he maybe knows something about computers but he didn't study that particular subject and wouldn't be able to help you. ) you should probably send a support ticket and see what they can do to help you.

Not my comp for sure...and gamebreaking bugs reported several times :(

The mastery rank up bug was a bit too much for me...that's all...

I'm still a customer (i pay for plat) and my experience is "sometimes" ruined by basic bugs already many times reported.

1/ The host of the game leaves, i end up alone OR in my ship for no reasons when the 2 others people wanted to go on fighting waves....

2/ And this is the most annoying : in any defenses with infested at anytime one mob can be invisible and unkillable (by ultis etc) and you are forced to abandon your mission.

3/ The rank up bug from 10 to 11, i Load and i brings me back to the ship with the 24h cooldown.

And please don't be fanboys, DE does some great things and some really less ones...

Have fun playing

Op may not have put it across well but he is correct. Since u14 the game has been, and continues to be, badly broken. I need new Alt + F4 keys for how many times I have needed them in the last few weeks. I am to wonder how on earth this will pass cert with sony? Oh how I long for the stable days of u13 :(

theres this time when a door wont open happened to me last week at ode haha.

also some ui bugs wherein your stuck in a black screen while trying to connect to the host

:P but you know, they need to make money so they release content mate

Edited by Ritchel

I'm more appalled by the responses from the community, than anything done by the OP. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. (blanket statement, not all responses were appalling.)

The game is rife with bugs, that are getting overlooked on a regular basis, and you all know this. Instead of being constructive, you act like vultures, or a pack of ravenous dogs, swarming anyone that posts anything.

I've personally witnessed a few of the bugs he mentions and they are annoying to say the least. Maybe it is my PC... Here I thought my asus rampage IV extreme, I7 3820 @5ghz, 16gb (4x4 quad channel vengeance) and dual gtx 780 ti sli, 2x256G samsung 840 pro ssd, and 4x WD 1000G raptors open loop water cooled rig with 10 up 100 down internet was sufficient who knew? Apparently people would have you believe you need advanced alien tech to run warframe and I am not talking about that trash alienware passes off as high end gaming rigs. Before blaming somebody's PC don't you think asking maybe for the specs first, and possibly trying to find out what degree of tech knowledge they possess, may be pertinent information?

OP.. do not let them get you down! DE needs to start doing some serious ANIMAL control in the forums.  

Hey all,

1srt time i kind of come and cry on the forums ^^

Since the game came out it's the 3rd time i play with months of pauses. Yes lack of content always take me away from this game but it is so fun that i always end up to check and farm a few new things.

Got back with u14 (5 days before it) and since the game can became a nighmare from time to time. Lost around 15 hours thanks to crashes in suvival, mob bugged in the background at wave 40+, etc....

My last bug was pretty fun too, was ready to do the 10 to 11 mastery test (yes yes i forma more than i farm new weap :p)

and the game loaded to get me back to the ship asap with the 24 hours cooldown !

So really who cares about a new sword and a useless event when the core of the game is kind of messy since u14...

my 2 cents

You do realize that this is a free game, right? If it's this distressing to you, why are you playing it?