Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime Melee

BootyOnDuty

Question

21 answers to this question

Reaper Prime

Dakra Prime

Fang Prime

Glaive Prime (a bit weaker but great with Life Strike for stealing health from a distance)

I don't use heavy melee so I can't speak to those (kills the ninja feel for me.) But Galatine does some incredible damage, so I imagine it would be good for Loki while invisible.

I have no idea what you mean.

If you mean a weapon that is good while using Loki Prime, that would be the Dual Ichors.

If you mean a weapon that fits Loki Prime, I would say the Dragon Nikana or Dual Zorens.

Crap forgot about D Zorens and Ichors. Very good.

I would recommend a melee weapon that can hit multiple enemies at once and has a good reach such as bo, amphis, serro, orthos.

Reason be is because once you radial disarm a group of enemies they will bunch up in melee distance and having a weapon to hit them all at once will make it much easier / more efficient to dispatch them

edit: forgot some words

Edited by Sev7n

Reaper Prime

Dakra Prime

Fang Prime

Glaive Prime (a bit weaker but great with Life Strike for stealing health from a distance)

I don't use heavy melee so I can't speak to those (kills the ninja feel for me.) But Galatine does some incredible damage, so I imagine it would be good for Loki while invisible.

Orthos prime no? Edit: Not sure if that classes as heavy or not

Edited by noveltyhero

Dakra Prime is excellent, because it hits the hardest, so you're likely to make a one shot kill, thus preventing you from bumping into anyone and losing the 4x stealth modifier. Weapons with some range like Orthos Prime work well for the same reason.

It only hits hard if you have crimson dervish equipped. Without the stance mod it's not as powerful as some of the others melee weapons out there

Though it's best to use the stance regardless, especially with Loki/Ash due to their 4x stealth bonus. It makes it a good channeling weapon also.

Though it's best to use the stance regardless

Yes but unlike other melee weapons the dakra prime kinda requires it in order to reach its top dps. That 3x damage boost from crimson dervish is what makes the dakra so powerful

Yes but unlike other melee weapons the dakra prime kinda requires it in order to reach its top dps. That 3x damage boost from crimson dervish is what makes the dakra so powerful

I know what you're talking about. I'm just trying to say that it's best to use the stance to get the most out of the weapon.

Like several others have said, Dakra Prime + Crimson Dervish will get you the best DPS, but only for one target at a time.

If you're doing a melee build, you need to be able to handle crowds so you're not hitting one target out of a clump of six or seven. For that, Orthos Prime is all you'll ever need. That said, I do like to switch out for Amphis sometimes when I'm running against Corpus. The Amphis ground slam AOE can be pretty useful.