Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Commod In Need... Of A Profile Pic

(PSN)IIIDevoidIII

Okay... here's my entry:

The bigger images are the original resolution (250x250 pixels) and the ones to the right of them are the 100x100 pixels...

made 2 versions, normal and semi-cloaked

dVNOSUC.png

also TC if you dont like those 100x100's that are on there you can just use the originals to make your own.... (tried to fit loki's head as much as possible without making it too small)

I'm sorry theclinton, but... 15/10 would use as profile pic. XD

Hey I could draw you one, but I've never posted fanart before people would laugh

Man, the day you got the mod thing and I saw you and Himari both kept using the default Icons, I drew both of you guys' some pics.

Then I deleted them all because I didn't really know what you guys wanted, and a  few references to your previous posts would not be enough to outright create and avatar for you guys. Also, I've had many, many problems with moderators before, (you could ask your predescessors) and thought it would be stupid to try and directly engage any of you again unless it was for an issue of tantamount importance

I'll come back ina  few years once I have the self esteem to post pictures in fanart

Edited by Somedude1000

Hey I could draw you one, but I've never posted fanart before people would laugh

Man, the day you got the mod thing and I saw you and Himari both kept using the default Icons, I drew both of you guys' some pics.

Then I deleted them all because I didn't really know what you guys wanted, and a  few references to your previous posts would not be enough to outright create and avatar for you guys. Also, I've had many, many problems with moderators before, (you could ask your predescessors) and thought it would be stupid to try and directly engage any of you again unless it was for an issue of tantamount importance

I'll come back ina  few years once I have the self esteem to post pictures in fanart

You can do it!  Post those pics. :)

Okay... here's my entry:

The bigger images are the original resolution (250x250 pixels) and the ones to the right of them are the 100x100 pixels...

made 2 versions, normal and semi-cloaked

dVNOSUC.png

also TC if you dont like those 100x100's that are on there you can just use the originals to make your own.... (tried to fit loki's head as much as possible without making it too small)

Wow, that's really cool.