Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pling

Berserkerkitten

I apologise in advance if this has already been suggested and/or even implemented and I'm just too deaf to notice. Anyhow...

You know what gets me excited when I play certain games, where I'm hunting for tons upon tons of rare, powerful loot? Aside from the gleaming beam of light, which is now being emitted by rare mods and certain rare blueprints on Warframe? The noise. When Diablo 3 drops a legendary in my face, there's this clang, a boom, some distinct noise, which my brain immediately associates with awesome loot (which then turns out to be garbage, but that's a different story). 

Could we have something like that for the rare drops in Warframe? And not just because it's cool. If one of my abilities kills a guy in another room or maybe my Kubrow kills somebody off-screen and I miss the beam of light, it'd be great to have some audio feedback to tell me - hey, rare drop! I know, there are certain mods I could use to help me find dropped mods during a mission, but you could use that exact same argument against the golden beams of light, which are already there. Can I have some sound with that?

Epic drop music or a free Lotus lapdance might be a little over the top, so maybe just some kind of special sound effect, a 2-second jingle, something for our ears to associate with rare loot. Works really well in other games (and tv commercials, apparently), so I'd really like to see it implemented. Or hear it, for that matter.

Edited by Berserkerkitten