Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Change Forum Avatar?

Eliittihemuli

That is the plan.

Combination of many things, one of which you mentioned. Thank you for volunteering though!

Stealing the topic a little bit here. DERebecca, do you know if there's any plan to create and enable that "toggle" to remove founder status from our profiles, that we talked about in another thread?

Also, will Prime owners be the only ones allowed to use respective Prime avatars from the Prime frames they have?!

Edited by Renan.Ruivo

That is the plan.

Combination of many things, one of which you mentioned. Thank you for volunteering though!

Anytime : ) Anything I can do to expand the possible available options for players, let me know. 

Stealing the topic a little bit here. DERebecca, do you know if there's any plan to create and enable that "toggle" to remove founder status from our profiles, that we talked about in another thread?

Also, will Prime owners be the only ones allowed to use respective Prime avatars from the Prime frames they have?!

Toggle-badge is not yet an option as discussed. Not anytime soon either.

Prime avatars? Why, it must happen! Will notify team.

Prime avatars? Why, it must happen! Will notify team.

Saweet! Looking forward to using Frost Prime avatar, then seeing everyone using it as well, then using Excalibur Prime avatar, then thinking about how ugly it is then switchng back to Loki! It'll be an awesome experience!

By the way, in hindsight you guys shouldn't consider (as if you weren't already lol) the toggle-off for founder badge. Next guy that tries to use it against me as a mean to winning an argument i'll... well, just disregard any reports that come from people who get a response from me after using that type of argument.

I'm not sure if it's feasible, but having a full body avatar that reflects your current gear in-game would make the forum stand out a bit more than most other sites, as well as give people more pride in their avatar.

Why do some people who appear to be players have avatars that aren't available in game? For instance, on page 2 of this thread, Notso and BiancaPony have rather different Excalibur avatars. They don't look anything like mine.

Also, I would love a LotusCat avatar. dIEuq8i.png