Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T-Bagging In Warframe?

aleco247

My fondest memory in WF...

Some newbie Rhino Tbagging where the Stalker just went down, I'm just standing there, typing something to embarrass him... And an ancient walks round the corner, sees him, and does what pre-U14 ancients did...

While I was watching, the ancient ran, 20m straight at the Rhino, still squatting, smacks him right in the back of the head, sending him flying right past me, into a respawn pit.

It was beautiful.

I've seen it on rare occasions

It's in random public games, someone's unlucky and goes down then the troll walks up and starts T-bagging them

There's usually more then 1 in the party though

That or it's the ones that just leech and have a free ride through events, they let others do all the work cry to be saved from downed state but run off if anyone else goes down.

Best thing to do is to lodge a complaint with Support about the persons in particular, there names will go on record and sooner or later they'll answer for there behaviour..

To be quite honest the way I see things personally is if you're T-bagging a virtual opponent (such as killing a pain in the butt boss for the first time), then T-bag them all you want. But never do it to another player, that's just newbish and asking for me to conveniently decide not to revive you if you go down.

My fondest memory in WF...

Some newbie Rhino Tbagging where the Stalker just went down, I'm just standing there, typing something to embarrass him... And an ancient walks round the corner, sees him, and does what pre-U14 ancients did...

While I was watching, the ancient ran, 20m straight at the Rhino, still squatting, smacks him right in the back of the head, sending him flying right past me, into a respawn pit.

It was beautiful.

lol, see funny :)

I got knocked down and some guy came over and started T-bagging me. I think he forgot that you get a gun when u r knocked down cus I blasted his a**

I just go kill the player I knocked down, because he/she deserves that respect (better respect relative to teabagging). 

I just wonder how do players get so childish, then sigh in knowing that there is little for me to do to solve that.

The only time I have ever done it was in Blacklight: Retribution. A certain players was using a gatling gun constantly and had a turret set in place so no one could get to him.

What he didn't know was that I was using a Combat rifle (0 recoil) so I was able to get a hit on him, he ran away to get his health back then I killed him with the crowbar. 

T-bagged him, and then went on my way.

Never did that again.

The only time I have ever done it was in Blacklight: Retribution. A certain players was using a gatling gun constantly and had a turret set in place so no one could get to him.

What he didn't know was that I was using a Combat rifle (0 recoil) so I was able to get a hit on him, he ran away to get his health back then I killed him with the crowbar. 

T-bagged him, and then went on my way.

Never did that again.

I just go on my merry way, simply because no one deserves to have a rock thrown down the well that they fell down into. 

Some guy did this to me once on DS with his Ash i made it my personal mission to kill him everytime i could after that, i killed him every single time after that but i didn't t-bag him back i just returned to my camp spot so i could kill him again and again and again...