The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minigun Weapon In Warframe

Nemo1776

I agree with OP, a heavy weapon with a different handle animation would be great(see below).

T2minigun.gif

And you know what? They could implement a grineer unit with it aswell, since they already made one.

2430657-screen+shot+2013-02-12+at+7.02.5

(or get inspired from that early art)

Edited by unknow99

We've got the Cestra. It's a pocket sized one, but still. Also, yeah, I could see a Grineer Minigun being a thing.

The Cester is firing from one barrel even though the magazine is rolling like a Gatling Gun.

WE WANT THE REAL THING -> multiple barrels, minigun handles, enemy tears

I'm all for a 'Heavy Minigun' as long as very high fire rate once fully spooled, something close to a 6sec reload, and significant mobility snare(like 25-45%)

Basically an anti-Rush weapon....as with Real miniguns - low practicality.

Now Gattling Gun Turrets for Dark Sectors or Sabotage Missions, sounds more in line. (Heck replacing some Void Lasers with a Battling Gun variant could be interesting when navigating an obstacle course.)

I'm all for a 'Heavy Minigun' as long as very high fire rate once fully spooled, something close to a 6sec reload, and significant mobility snare(like 25-45%)

Basically an anti-Rush weapon....as with Real miniguns - low practicality.

Now Gattling Gun Turrets for Dark Sectors or Sabotage Missions, sounds more in line. (Heck replacing some Void Lasers with a Battling Gun variant could be interesting when navigating an obstacle course.)

Totally : a heavy "higher-fire-rate-than-the-Grakata" weapon that slows you down but deals massive damage in the right hands. It won't replace the Gorgon/ wraith (much less mobile, you can't rush with it when equipped).

Primary weapons should be more varied (Miter,Ignis,3 Launchers,4 Bows,a few Snipers,5 energy weapons,7 Shotguns,Amprex,and plenty of rifles that fall in the same category)

Edited by unknow99

I agree with OP, a heavy weapon with a different handle animation would be great(see below).

T2minigun.gif

And you know what? They could implement a grineer unit with it aswell, since they already made one.

2430657-screen+shot+2013-02-12+at+7.02.5

They scraped that guy into the heavy gun grineer we all know

T2minigun.gif

YESSSS!!!!! I can see my Rhino wielding this bad boy and mowing down the infested in defense missions.

A belt fed straight to your ammo pool hipfiring rotating barrels fully bona fied Minigun will  definitely bring some new level of fun and strategy in the game.

Screw the ammo consumption, i don't care if it eats all my ammo in a matter of seconds cause i'll ammo restore this baby just to hear it purr.

I said it once and i'll say it again

MY PLAT IS DEFINITELY READY!!!!!