Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Dracul - Vampire/blood Knight Wip ~Update Concept~

RedSkittlez

Love this idea for a frame, I'm not so sure I dig the helmet though. I think it needs to look a tad bit more menacing for a frame based off of Dracula. 

Yes, because basing it off a bat's head wasn't menacing enough?

But hey it's an old design anyway.

Edited by RedSkittlez

• 1 month later...

FINALLY! A Redskittlez frame that kinda fits with the aesthetics of Warframe! Great job!

I love the fact that a lot of people told me that Dracul doesn't fit the ascitic of warframe, but now you're telling me it's does? ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Man, U people. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

I love the fact that a lot of people told me that Dracul doesn't fit the ascitic of warframe, but now you're telling me it's does? ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Man, U people. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

Hey hey red you uh, you remember that rapier you talked about for dracul?

Don't evade the question! I need my dracul fix and I need to see a tenno rapier made by the god of the fan concept forums!

Sadly, frames like Dracul and Enzyme will be put on the back burner to start a new project with my friend Server called Project Wake. I was having trouble creating skills for enzyme that were unique and fun, so they're on hold for a while. Don't worry! This new frame will give you goosebumps when you read their skills.

Sadly, frames like Dracul and Enzyme will be put on the back burner to start a new project with my friend Server called Project Wake. I was having trouble creating skills for enzyme that were unique and fun, so they're on hold for a while. Don't worry! This new frame will give you goosebumps when you read their skills.

neat, I'm actually working on a frame concept of my own right now